Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Our core beliefs

Kosmodakrigan

(edited)

What shall our core beliefs, around which we create the religion and which every follower will have to belief, be?

Maybe:

Our world shall become more harmonic and nicer.

We respect nature and all living things and the Earth.

We value friendship, love and tolerance.

Equestria and the ponies are actually real in another world (which we can one day visit), or can be made real in our world.

Edited by Kosmostiraedan

On 2024-03-06 at 5:49 AM, Kosmostiraedan said:

What shall our core beliefs, around which we create the religion and which every follower will have to belief, be?

Maybe:

Our world shall become more harmonic and nicer.

We respect nature and all living things and the Earth.

We value friendship, love and tolerance.

Equestria and the ponies are actually real in another world (which we can one day visit), or can be made real in our world.

I would agree with all but the last statement. I would say officially, that we believe in possibility of mlp being inspired from a source outside of the normal physical reality.  As to whether or not that means the ponies exist elsewhere that is a question that should be left for the believer themselves to figure out on an individual basis. Maybe you might find them real or maybe they exist more as a metaphor or allegory either answer is fine. 

I would love to say matter of fact that mlp is real and all of this comes from Celestia and so forth but That's a very strong statement to make and I worry that if people feel that they are not yet ready to believe to that level yet then it may scare them off.  Let them come to learn and seek it out for themselves.

I love the energy for that but I feel such might best be done more when the world is more able to handle it.