Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unicorn Overlord

Steve Piranha

Developed by Vanillaware and published by Atlus, Unicorn Overlord is a Real Time Strategy with a launch date of March 8.

the demo has been available since last week on Switch since last week, and PS and XBox consoles two days later, so you can try it out right now, and your save file will carry over on the full game, which will be release in a week from now.

I downloaded the demo but never got around to actually trying it yet. I'll still probably get the game eventually though since I usually like Vanillaware games(Odin Sphere, Muramasa, Dragon's Crown, to name a few)

16 hours ago, Megas said:

I downloaded the demo but never got around to actually trying it yet. I'll still probably get the game eventually though since I usually like Vanillaware games(Odin Sphere, Muramasa, Dragon's Crown, to name a few)

Dude, that game kicks ass. I got around finishing the demo, and I want to play the game already :scoots:. Still over a week left :(. But hey, a couple of wishlist for the game have come true, namely the Unicorn Ring standout appearance and bearing the image of the unicorn, and a beautiful  unicorn-themed weapon :yay:. I wonder how I’ll adapt those in my EG headcanon :oh_golly:

Well, found out Kira Buckland has worked in Unicorn Overlord, just I’m not sure which character(s). Well, that’s off my wishlist, an all American official pony voice :proud:

• Brohoof 1

This game has been great so far.  It's definitely going to be a good way to help hold me over until Eiyuden Chronicle comes out next month.