Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do unicorns forbid the touching of horns?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

I think it's more dangerous than anything. Would you touch an overcharged unstable battery? You might get shocked or stir some energy recklessly. Magic surges are a canon concept.

• 9 years later...
On 2014-12-02 at 7:12 PM, Sheogorath said:

Well naturally you do not want anyone touching your horn because when you blow into it and there's dirt in it, it'll pollute the note!

Wrong horn dude they're talking unicorn horns, you know that cone shaped protrusion with lines spiraling up and down on top of the unicorn s horn? They're talking about that, not the musical instrument.

(edited)
1 hour ago, PrinceShadowmoon said:

Wrong horn dude they're talking unicorn horns, you know that cone shaped protrusion with lines spiraling up and down on top of the unicorn s horn? They're talking about that, not the musical instrument.

Did you join just to post this...?

...why...?

Dude was obviously making a joke.

...nine years ago.

Not to shame you. I think you're a legend. I think this is one of the funniest antijokes I've ever seen.

In all seriousness, I don't want to be the one that bullies you off the site. You're perfectly welcome here. I just had to say something because I was so tickled.

Edited by Axiom Crash

22 hours ago, Axiom Crash said:

Did you join just to post this...?

...why...?

Dude was obviously making a joke.

...nine years ago.

Not to shame you. I think you're a legend. I think this is one of the funniest antijokes I've ever seen.

In all seriousness, I don't want to be the one that bullies you off the site. You're perfectly welcome here. I just had to say something because I was so tickled.

No I didn't join just to post this

However I do love a good anti joke, they're a good rebuttal to a joke that has been told, it adds on to the humor lol.

It's all good, you weren't shaming or bullying me, nothing can get me to leave this site, I love MLP too much.