Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want to summon a unicorn or pegasus?

Reiki Knight 13

The unicorn sounds lonely, and the pegasus is not to be trusted. But if I were to play make believe. Neither, really. I don't have the capacity to care of a horse, much less a fantastic one. So, it would be very irresponsible, and cruel of me to bind them to my summoning spellbook, which is already filled with the names of other creatures... by the way. It is awful.

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

The unicorn sounds lonely, and the pegasus is not to be trusted. But if I were to play make believe. Neither, really. I don't have the capacity to care of a horse, much less a fantastic one. So, it would be very irresponsible, and cruel of me to bind them to my summoning spellbook, which is already filled with the names of other creatures... by the way. It is awful.

I was talking.of summoning one not binding one. 

1 hour ago, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

I always into Unicorns, maybe why not Pegacorns a Unicorn with wings (Some use the word Pegacorns)

We certainly could if you wanted to go for it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

I was talking.of summoning one not binding one. 

"Summon the servants". The very nature of summoning implies subjugation. But as I said, it is a crude way of controlling others. There are better ways. Believe me, when I tell that you can deceive people into giving you the control, by using their own conscience against them. I know this very well.

(404 characters. The missing one. Even the numbers say it. But it also may depend on the context of the situation).

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

"Summon the servants". The very nature of summoning implies subjugation. But as I said, it is a crude way of controlling others. There are better ways. Believe me, when I tell that you can deceive people into giving you the control, by using their own conscience against them. I know this very well.

(404 characters. The missing one. Even the numbers say it. But it also may depend on the context of the situation).

It really does depend on how you are summoning. It sounds like you're thinking of the stereotype method for summoning: "Come forth 'x' spirit and obey your new master I command thee...." (Spoken in Latin, at midnight, after sacrificing 3 chickens... Etc).

I can tell you know that's all hollyweird crap every single last part of it.

You never "demand" anything you more request it and if you think for even a minute that you are the master and they are the servant you very likely not get any responses from your call. 

Iy is best to view it as inviting a house guest over for a short time and of course in that sense you want to be gracious host. 

You know greet,  thank them for coming to you and so forth.

Finally, if you're stupid enough to attempt to force a spirit to do anything against their will you will be in for a world of hurt if your fail and if you succeed it will give you very bad Karma.

The fastest method of calling is by matching the vibration level of what you are trying to call and to send out a message though the heart and Godhead chakra energy.centers with your intent clear and focused.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Star heart 777 said:

It really does depend on how you are summoning. It sounds like you're thinking of the stereotype method for summoning: "Come forth 'x' spirit and obey your new master I command thee...." (Spoken in Latin, at midnight, after sacrificing 3 chickens... Etc).

I can tell you know that's all hollyweird crap every single last part of it.

You never "demand" anything you more request it and if you think for even a minute that you are the master and they are the servant you very likely not get any responses from your call. 

Iy is best to view it as inviting a house guest over for a short time and of course in that sense you want to be gracious host. 

You know greet,  thank them for coming to you and so forth.

Finally, if you're stupid enough to attempt to force a spirit to do anything against their will you will be in for a world of hurt if your fail and if you succeed it will give you very bad Karma.

The fastest method of calling is by matching the vibration level of what you are trying to call and to send out a message though the heart and Godhead chakra energy.centers with your intent clear and focused.

I am talking about real life. It is the way we do things. It is a covert form of emotional and psychological manipulation we employ as a defence. Since I like to mix the metaphysical with the psychological, so it can have a real application in life. Otherwise, you are just deluding yourself. So, in a way magic becomes a real thing in these terms.

It is like psychological warfare, to some degree. And war never changes, but the means through which it becomes expressed, do change. So, in a way, a certain ideology can become a weapon. Like a knife, for example. And in the same way, I used their own weapon against them. It is just life. Living creatures are going to fight regardless. But I am just an observer for the most part.

And now you are angry. But that was because you were never honest to begin with. And I simply mirrored what you didn't want see about yourself. So, I hope you can at least find something of value in this exchange.

Stay well, or get angrier. It is your choice, since most of my monologues are directed towards myself, in ultimate instance. As I already told you explicitly in your personal messages. But somehow you wanted more, apparently.

Meanwhile, a wiser member would have avoided my comments altogether. And that would be it. In part because there is a fair amount of reason to my arguments. Second, because this happens, otherwise. Third, because I almost never quote another person unless they quote me first. And finally, because it is just the way I am. Like an uncomfortable truth that needs to be expressed.

Also, you know what they say about feeding the "troll".

Edited by They call me Loyalty