Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!


coolrock

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, coolrock said:

How are you guys doing? 

Hey Coolrock. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? That’s how the welcome plaza works :grin:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

@coolrock Welcome! Do you like rocks? :fluttershy: :nom:

yes

4 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Hey Coolrock. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? That’s how the welcome plaza works :grin:

I like MLP, been a fan for over a year, g4 is best! :)

I also like video games and nature :)

  • Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-01-21 at 5:11 PM, coolrock said:

How are you guys doing? 

Hello! /)

Welcome welcome!

Wish I did better, but kinda ok (although mostly meh and not that well, but there is smitering of happiness.)

20 hours ago, coolrock said:

yes

I like MLP, been a fan for over a year, g4 is best! :)

I also like video games and nature :)

Cool! New one! (Never too late)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-01-21 at 9:12 PM, coolrock said:

yes

I like MLP, been a fan for over a year, g4 is best! :)

I also like video games and nature :)

OMG YOU  TOO?!?!? :pinkie:

Awesome!

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...