Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Past Main Banners

Will Guide
Go to solution Solved by Ice Princess Silky ,

Is there a place on the website where you keep an archive of all the banners that were put at the top of the page that also act like a link back to the homepage.

I haven't been active for a while. I would like to see if there were any creative banners that were done in the meantime

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Is there a place on the website where you keep an archive of all the banners that were put at the top of the page that also act like a link back to the homepage.

I haven't been active for a while. I would like to see if there were any creative banners that were done in the meantime

We do keep these archived. 

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

@Silky The Smoll let me ask the $6,000,000 question here. For banners that were used for the site but not currently in use are they available for public use or no?

No. 

2 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

We do keep these archived. 

Yeah well you're not telling me where to look

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Yeah well you're not telling me where to look

You asked if there is a place in the website and there is. But it is not in the public access area. If you wish to make a request for something out of your reach, you may open up a support ticket.

I wanted to offer you some assurance in knowing that they are at least archived. That is all. 

1 hour ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Okay, just thought I'd ask thanks.

No problem! As I’ve said, we can’t just bring it out to you randomly, you’ll have to open up a support ticket requesting a specific one.

3 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

You asked if there is a place in the website and there is. But it is not in the public access area. If you wish to make a request for something out of your reach, you may open up a support ticket.

I wanted to offer you some assurance in knowing that they are at least archived. That is all. 

Fair enough