Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give me some fun facts about your ocs, tell me some lore etc.

CaliforniaSpeedKing

(edited)

Here is the background I developed for my pony OC Captain Fetlock when I converted him into a 1st level character for the Tails of Equestria RPG: 

Phantom H. Fetlock 

no caption

Unicorn, Male, "Pirate Knight" 

Cutie Mark: Skull and crossbones

Quote: "We fight only for what we believe in!"

Phantom Harcourt Fetlock was raised in a proud tradition of chivalry and service to the Crown, and to value freedom. The Fetlocks have long protected the coasts of Equestria as sailors and privateers. However, Phantom H. Fetlock sees an opportunity to make use of the captured airships of the Storm King to form a Royal Aerial Navy. Note: Fetlock's sabre is a family heirloom; its hilt is decorated with his family's crest. Fetlock's goal is to command his own vessel on a mission of exploration and diplomacy beyond the borders of Equestria. 

About 400 years ago, the pirate Captain Emeraldas Fetlock terrorized the high seas in her ship the Equus, until she was defeated by Princess Celestia (some say in a battle of wits). Seeing the error of her ways, Captain Fetlock named herself a "pirate knight" and pledged her service to the Princess and to the good of Equestria. In turn, the Princess issued a Letter of Marque allowing Fetlock and her descendants to act as privateers under the Crown's authority for as long as they performed their duties with honor and for the common good. 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 1