Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello again

I am creating a welcome post as I have returned to the forums. I used to have an account here last year and ended up deleting my old account as I was dealing with a lot of personal issues IRL.

I went away and honestly thought I was never to return again, but never say never. People can change. MLP will always have a special place in my heart and I love them ponies. For now I will be under my old name Starlightnyars, but I will be updating that to something new soon. I hope to connect with some of the familiar faces that I knew here before and all the new ones who have joined since then and so much more.

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 2

Oh hey, you! I wondered what happened! I saw a post on here I think where you said you were leaving to focus on yourself. Didn't even get a chance to say goodbye before everything was removed. I hope you're doing better now! It's going to be great to have you around again :Pip-giggle:.

• Hugs 1

I’m new here too, for the first time though! I hope your return is just as beautiful and happy as can be! Welcome back to the forums, fellow Starlight enthusiast!

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Oh hey, you! I wondered what happened! I saw a post on here I think where you said you were leaving to focus on yourself. Didn't even get a chance to say goodbye before everything was removed. I hope you're doing better now! It's going to be great to have you around again :Pip-giggle:.

Yes, my apologies on the sudden disappearance. I am doing much better and hope everything is well with you! :coco:

26 minutes ago, BlueberryShiver said:

I’m new here too, for the first time though! I hope your return is just as beautiful and happy as can be! Welcome back to the forums, fellow Starlight enthusiast!

Hi Blueberryshiver! It's nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind words! I like your pfp!

• Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Yes, my apologies on the sudden disappearance. I am doing much better and hope everything is well with you! :coco:

Hi Blueberryshiver! It's nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind words! I like your pfp!

Awe thank you! Although I did just change it to a new art piece I just got hehe! Don’t know if this comment was before or after :please: Either way thank you! I hope you make lots of friends here, old and new! I’m trying to make friends here and everypony is nice so far! :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, BlueberryShiver said:

Awe thank you! Although I did just change it to a new art piece I just got hehe! Don’t know if this comment was before or after :please: Either way thank you! I hope you make lots of friends here, old and new! I’m trying to make friends here and everypony is nice so far! :rarity:

Oh cool! Well it's lovely! Thank you again! Yes everypony here is very nice as I remember! If you ever want to message or anything, please feel free to message me anytime!

• smile 1

4 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Oh cool! Well it's lovely! Thank you again! Yes everypony here is very nice as I remember! If you ever want to message or anything, please feel free to message me anytime!

I definitely will, you seem nice! :pinkie:

• Hugs 1

13 hours ago, Cash In said:

Welcome back! Hope you're doing better. :rarity:

Thanks Cash! It's nice to see you again!

11 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Hi and welcome back to the forums.

Thanks Brony Number 42! I hope I can find the other 41 bronies!

11 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

I was wodering where you went :coco:

Welcome back! Glad you're doing a lot better than before :fluttershy:

Trot! Oh my Celestia! It certainly has been a long time, I hope you are doing well!

• Brohoof 2

4.JPG.4fe8d4dc1e416e8286cba8be29fa0a47.JPG

Yes, I have also walked that path. But the ponies mean so much, more than I ever understood.

I hope you will also find joy with friends here and in many places arround MLP and friendship.

MLP is for life!

Welcome back to the herd!

• Hugs 1