Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leaked Tell Your Tale concept art!

WickedGames

https://www.tumblr.com/g5mlp/745642949141004288/spoilers-warning-a-lot-of-concepts-art-of-season?source=share
Tell Your Tale Season 1 and Season 2 concept art leaked!   

It gives us a Quick Look what what is to come soon in MLP Tell Your Tale season 2!

Makes me wonder though if I was right about Tell Your Tale season 2 mostly all ready to be released though?

Also possible a “Into the Ponyverse” like multiverse arc coming soon?

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

Woah. If these are real, things are going to get a lot more fun! I see that eps 13, 25, and 35 are going to give us more lore/have the cast travel around. I'm actually interested in seeing the seaponies again. Hmmm.

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, StarlightSerenade said:

Woah. If these are real, things are going to get a lot more fun! I see that eps 13, 25, and 35 are going to give us more lore/have the cast travel around. I'm actually interested in seeing the seaponies again. Hmmm.

Episode 14 looks like they will expand on that room Misty was in when she found that book

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Episode 14 looks like they will expand on that room Misty was in when she found that book

I must've missed that, that would be great too and is probably going to connect to the other parts.

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

The sea pony episodes will probably be super interesting. I wonder if they’ll reintroduce the Hippogriffs or do it another way.

Also looks like Zipp and Pipp traveling through time or something in episode  25.

Looks like Violette Rainbow will be a reoccurring side character as well which I love.

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, StarlightSerenade said:

I must've missed that, that would be great too and is probably going to connect to the other parts.

I think it will be multiverse that will connect other MLP generations