Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell Your Tale will continue into 2025.

CastletonSnob

• 2 weeks later...

Considering it will be the only show after MYM Chapter 6 I would hope it would go back to weekly shorts.  Four longer specials is also a good plan.  Sticking to the two-week intervals for five minute shorts, and not having anything longer to release periodically would have been a death knell for G5.  As it stands, G5 will likely limp on for at least a little while longer.  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, heavens-champion said:

What about 2026? Or has there been no confirmation of it being renewed for 2026?

Also, what about Allura's brother everyone's been talking about?

It’s pretty uncommon to announce anything that far in the future. Hell, it’s not THAT common to announce stuff two years in advance as it is :huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

But what if, for some reason, an official My Little Pony channel on YouTube gets terminated? I know it's unlikely, but what if it does happen?

I've seen cases of official channels receiving official copyright strikes, but never of one being terminated, since you only said one, so it would have to be either MLP Tell Your Tale Official or MLP Official, both channels upload episodes of the series, that's means one or the other would continue uploading the series.

Now if both were terminated, there would still be the international channels (which also have their own channel for Tell Your Tale and one for MLP in general), but I think it's extremely unlikely to happen, MLP official has already been running for over a decade and MLP Music Channel has been around for almost 20 years. Maybe if YT goes off only.