Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Yeah, I don't think that the My Little Pony: Set Your Sail miniseries starting so soon is a coincidence. Hopefully, Hasbro will actually introduce some merch (still waiting for Secrets of Starlight merch). 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 4

I'm glad to have seaponies in the show now, but most of all, I'm glad to finally know about something that's going on with TYT. I noticed that the first issue of Set Your Sail comes out next week...don't tell me that the reason for the delay...was because they wanted the special released in close conjunction with the comic book. :pip-err:

• Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

I'm glad to have seaponies in the show now, but most of all, I'm glad to finally know about something that's going on with TYT. I noticed that the first issue of Set Your Sail comes out next week...don't tell me that the reason for the delay...was because they wanted the special released in close conjunction with the comic book. :pip-err:

Possibly, but I'm not sure that explains any other episodes not airing recently. 

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Possibly, but I'm not sure that explains any other episodes not airing recently. 

The only thing I can think is that the special was the next episode in line so they just delayed and waited for the comics release date to be closer. Or that the next episodes after might spoil what happens in the special in some way and they’re trying to avoid another spoiler fiasco like with MYM.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

The only thing I can think is that the special was the next episode in line so they just delayed and waited for the comics release date to be closer. Or that the next episodes after might spoil what happens in the special in some way and they’re trying to avoid another spoiler fiasco like with MYM.

Whatever the case may be, THEY BETTER RELEASE SOME HORSE IN THE MORNING :Cozy:. Geez, I had enough waiting for some horse :dry:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

On 2024-04-03 at 2:37 PM, Misty Shadow said:

It sounds like they wanted to do just that XD I would do the same thing to capitalize on it.

• Brohoof 3