Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The former lands of the Kirin

Lawyer Slip

6 minutes ago, Wizard said:

(Oh! Gotcha, we should wait for the others to arrive, I know we're still waiting on at least one other person to join in)

Good idea! If I remember correctly, the leader of the Kirin is named Rain Shine; is that right? 

1 minute ago, Wizard said:

(Oh! Gotcha, we should wait for the others to arrive, I know we're still waiting on at least one other person to join in)

Anywhere from 1-3 people actually.

Idk if @Evil Pink One or @Samurai Equine are joining, but @Shiny Silvermoon is I believe

22 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Good idea! If I remember correctly, the leader of the Kirin is named Rain Shine; is that right? 

Yes, however, according to Autumn Blaze, everyone except her disappeared.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

I hadn't heard that. When did this happen?

Well, it takes about a day for the train to get from the Kirin village to the legion HQ, so we assume at least 2 days, since y'all are going a day after the information was received and you are now a day into your journey.

Time of day is about 10:00 in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Well, it takes about a day for the train to get from the Kirin village to the legion HQ, so we assume at least 2 days, since y'all are going a day after the information was received and you are now a day into your journey.

Time of day is about 10:00 in the morning.

No, I mean when did the Kirin disappear from Kirin village? And why? 

2 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

No, I mean when did the Kirin disappear from Kirin village? And why? 

The Kirin disappeared around 4 days ago, and as to why they disappeared, that's what you're trying to find out

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I'm waiting to see what @Lawyer Slip has to say first. If they can provide an example of how to play this game, and it fits the usual format of a forum game, then I see no reason to move it. On the other hand, if it relies too much on roleplaying, then it will be moved to the proper location.

It's a game involving roleplay 

Anyway... As the founder of this guild i need to take care of my derps... So i will join this quest to watch over and what not.

• Brohoof 1

So a group has been formed.

The five head for the village, and at first they are not sure how to find it, but soon figure out how to find it, once they realize quickly, that they don't have to look very hard.

Several smoke clouds can be seen further on, indicating the former location of the village.

Was it burned by another Nirik arguement? Or perhaps a rogue Kirin? Or could it even be a third party at play . . .

• Brohoof 1

Titanium stares over the railings on the airship, contemplating how easy and boring the journey had been "I can't believe my first airship adventure has no in-flight entertainment!" she sulks. While staring off into the clouds, she notices movement in the corner of her eyes "Wait..." she exclaims "Is that the same pony from the forest?" getting up from her slouch, she wanders over to @Shiny Silvermoon "I didn't see you get on, how are you doing after that little forest attack?"

(You'll do fine @Shiny Silvermoon it's been a little crazy for all of us but most of this has been out of character asking questions to the GM, even if you can't get on much we'll still wait for your response.)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I'll try to do ny best to keep up but I can only be there at night and you guys are going very faat so I might not be able to again... :adorkable:

I can wait a bit. Let's just say that I'm taking my time assembling my crew and passengers. 

25 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Titanium stares over the railings on the airship, contemplating how easy and boring the journey had been "I can't believe my first airship adventure has no in-flight entertainment!" she sulks. While staring off into the clouds, she notices movement in the corner of her eyes "Wait..." she exclaims "Is that the same pony from the forest?" getting up from her slouch, she wanders over to @Shiny Silvermoon "I didn't see you get on, how are you doing after that little forest attack?"

(You'll do fine @Shiny Silvermoon it's been a little crazy for all of us but most of this has been out of character asking questions to the GM, even if you can't get on much we'll still wait for your response.)

Okay, I guess we moved on after all! I look for a place to land (or at least anchor). My own crew is pretty small and and mind the Equus while the rest of us explore the village. 

46 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

I can wait a bit. Let's just say that I'm taking my time assembling my crew and passengers. 

Okay, I guess we moved on after all! I look for a place to land (or at least anchor). My own crew is pretty small and and mind the Equus while the rest of us explore the village. 

You mean the, burning and smoldering village.

(I said we should wait, not push forward lol I'm adding small filler and trying to let Shiny get involved and talk to everyone, we completely skipped meeting everyone, and the entire journey!)

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Wizard said:

(I said we should wait, not push forward lol I'm adding small filler and trying to let Shiny get involved and talk to everyone, we completely skipped meeting everyone, and the entire journey!)

Agreed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

You mean the, burning and smoldering village.

Yep! That's the one! 

40 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Well, let's do introductions now! I've briefly described myself already, I'll add that I was born in Horseshoe Bay and my family have been "Pirate Knights" (privateers) in the service of Equestria for generations, practicing trade in times of peace. [I freely admit that Fetlock is very much an anime-inspired character. In fact, he looks like a ponified version of my avatar!]

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 2

(Just letting everyone know that this "game" has been moved to the proper location. Carry on~) Keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

8 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

(Just letting everyone know that this "game" has been moved to the proper location. Carry on~) Keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke, keystroke.

Thank you, and by that statement I assume you are not participating.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Thank you, and by that statement I assume you are not participating.

I am not, but I hope everyone has fun. :lookup: I wish you all nothing but absolute fun~!

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Well, let's do introductions now! I've briefly described myself already, I'll add that I was born in Horseshoe Bay and my family have been "Pirate Knights" (privateers) in the service of Equestria for generations, practicing trade in times of peace. [I freely admit that Fetlock is very much an anime-inspired character. In fact, he looks like a ponified version of my avatar!]

I'm Moonlight Wane. A blue bat pony with white mane, orange wings, and claws on rear hooves. My cutie mark is a sideways hourglass with moon dust, and my talent is dreamwalking.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Yep! That's the one! 

I might just be the Gamemaster, but I'll introduce my character anyways.

I'm Slipstream. I'm a green Pegasus with a complicated backstory, that I'd rather not share. My mane is as red as the sky during a sunset, and my coat is as green as the greenest grass in Equestria. 

my cutie mark is several symbols, comprising of a fireball, a lightning bolt, a gavel, a music note, and the phantom ruby.

My talents are being a good lawyer, being an extremely fast flier, racing, dancing, and I still haven't fully understood what the phantom ruby represents. 

• Brohoof 1

Titanium was leaning out to get a better look at the smog, when suddenly an invisible force pushed her out of the airship.

(It was taking too long, and we need some action before this roleplay perishes of boredome) . . . . . . . . . . . .................................................................................

a white stallion, wearing a blue mechanic uniform and a harness would jump out of the airship to rescue the falling mare.

" miss are you alright?" he asked as they both dangle at the airship.

" don't worry.. im sure a pegasi would aid us back up." he smiled at her so that she would not worry.

@Wizard