Rafa Stary Makes Free Art

Rafa Stary

On 2024-08-06 at 4:27 PM, Crash_xox said:

yeah that!!

Well, that....:adorkable:💦 I've never made one and I also don't know how to make art with vector, but I can try, let's see what my powers can deliver...can you post the ocs?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow, I just came across this thread! I was wondering if you're still accepting requests. I'd love to see my OC, Starlight Serenade, in your art style, similar to Stary. I think they would look amazing! If not, that's okay too!

Here’s a reference image:

image.thumb.jpeg.225177fe1a31fee05b30afa9e16426c6.jpeg

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • smile 2

1 hour ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Wow, I just came across this thread! I was wondering if you're still accepting requests. I'd love to see my OC, Starlight Serenade, in your art style, similar to Stary. I think they would look amazing! If not, that's okay too!

Here’s a reference image:

image.thumb.jpeg.225177fe1a31fee05b30afa9e16426c6.jpeg

Of course Serenade! I added it to the list! ^^ though I'm personally a bit confused by that design :adorkable:💦 (probably AI messing up :eww:)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Of course Serenade! I added it to the list! ^^ though I'm personally a bit confused by that design :adorkable:💦 (probably AI messing up :eww:)

Okay, thank you! If there is anything you want me to clarify, please let me know! 

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

10 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Okay, thank you! If there is anything you want me to clarify, please let me know! 

Do you want she doing some kind of pose? Facial expression? Background? With other character? Etc, or I'm free to do it the way I want? 

• Brohoof 2

Mmm I’m wouldn’t mind seeing your interpretation! (Like however you want).  I’m fine with any pose, smiling, maybe a space background with stars as that’s part of their backstory.

Now there’s a part of me that wants to see an anime version of my OC as both a human and pony. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

12 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Mmm I’m wouldn’t mind seeing your interpretation! (Like however you want).  I’m fine with any pose, smiling, maybe a space background with stars as that’s part of their backstory.

Now there’s a part of me that wants to see an anime version of my OC as both a human and pony. 

You can ask for that too if you want, but I'm not sure if you want her "anime version" (wouldn't it rather be Equestria Girls version :mlp_huh:?) and her pony version in a separate request, or if it's all in the same request?

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Rafa Stary said:

You can ask for that too if you want, but I'm not sure if you want her "anime version" (wouldn't it rather be Equestria Girls version :mlp_huh:?) and her pony version in a separate request, or if it's all in the same request?

Yes, that’s what I meant- an Equestria girls version, sorry. If you could do both, that would be great. Either together or if it’s easier to do separate, that’s great too! I’m just happy and appreciate that you can do this request my friend :3

• smile 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got another art request:)  

This one from Star Wars legends cannon.  The Star Wars: Dark Empire issue #2 cover that has Luke Skywalker wearing this Darth Vader type armor and is in front of a World Devastator.  Any chance you can draw the Equestria Girls Octavia Melody character wearing this same dark outfit?  The difference is, Octavia has her lightsaber activated.  The lightsaber color is the exact same as her Cutie Mark, though with a dark color scheme.  Octavia has the same facial expression as Luke does on the comic cover.  We the viewers don't know if Octavia is evil or not.  There's also some purple marble pillar on the cover behind the World Devastator.  With this request, I don't think there would be a problem of a character floating on an image.  Luke Skywalker's shoes are nowhere present on the cover.  Any chance you draw additional World Devastators side-by-side to the main one?  Link below and is the 4th cover at the bottom of the webpage, the one without letters.  

Dark Empire 2 | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Another link to info about the World Devastators, just in case you need more design details on the vessel.  

World Devastator | Wookieepedia | Fandom