Hello!

housepen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through various links on others sites and google mostly. I've been lurking for a while.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was the target demographic for the show. Still watch it 12 years later :)

Hope this place isn't too dead. Trying to make friends or something.

• Brohoof 7
  • smile 1

Oi! weird Adventure Time horse :sealed: Welcome to the forums! I came here recently too and for me it's been a lot of fun, so it's definitely still alive, I bet it will be fun for you too :eager: 

• Brohoof 3

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hello! Welcome aboard! :D

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

On 2024-04-08 at 5:08 PM, housepen said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through various links on others sites and google mostly. I've been lurking for a while.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was the target demographic for the show. Still watch it 12 years later :)

Hope this place isn't too dead. Trying to make friends or something.

Hello and welcome! :yay: /)

It's not dead and we have a recent BOOM!!!

It's cool that you were the target demographic and still watch it!! Nice grown up OG. (I guess we can say that you have a Pony Life lol)

Greetings from dreamland, newcomer. 1324919703_1317988__safe_artist-colon-pohwaran_nightmaremoon_animated_clapping_clappingponies_gif_gifforbreezies_icon_pictureforbreezies_solo.gif.bc2b0d25f83020fd3f837586d761b0b7.gif

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90