Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(IC) Rainbow Factory Au RP

ThatPinkPone

Screwy didn't want to buck up the interaction and look crazy, so she nodded vigorously, and gave a pretty awkward smile, maybe even a creepy one, it looked more like a grimace than a smile 

Pretending to be mute would be better than showing her constant laughing problems, so she thought.

Sunnys ears perked hearing Bluelight use to study medicine. "Wow, really? Thats so cool!" She then winced when she heard the metal crash sound and flew up a few feet, looking around. "W-whose there?" She looked to Bluelight, who approached Screwy and Sunny winced, staring at the mares strange looking eyes. 'Shes probably on something.. Lucky foal..' She thought quietly. "...." Her smile definitely put Sunny off, but she seemed fine for the most part. She looked to Bluelight and shrugged, letting him handle this patient so she could observe.

Screwy blinked, she hoped nopony here would notice her white wings, maybe they'd think it was a pattern? She hoped so, or else she'd be cooked, and she didn't wanna hurt these ponies feelings by lying.

*Shadow tought himself, to check on Sunny, how she settled it and kept playing that in mind*
oO(I would but... urgh, i have things to do... maybe later.)
*he walked past the Medbay and went straight into his Office*

*Bluelight smiled at Screwy*
"I am Glad you are Fine."
*he took a closer look at Screwy*
"Hm~ Are you sure you are Fine?... You kinda look like you were on something..."
oO(Or Mentally Unstable?.. I wonder how somepony like that is able to work here...)

Screwy nodded, her wings bounced with every nod, thank Celestia that they were put on there so well.

And with the metal frames put inside there and with Sweetie Belle's magic helping them work, she looked just like a real pegasus. 

She wasn't sure what else to do, since she had already established the "fact" that she couldn't talk.

"Well.. I see you've got this handled.. Ill just go and see if i can make myself useful else where.." And with that, the mare turned and began to fly away, hovering just a few feet off the ground. She flew around the medical department, soon flying past a room with a security lock on it. She saw a random pony exit the room, amd noticed as the door closed loads of pill bottles and other medicines behind the door. Her eyes widened and she gasped softly, pausing in air to stare at the evil door. "..." Sunny gulped and forced herself to keep flying. "Ugh... I need a drink.." She groaned as she flew to a water fountain, guzzling down mouthfuls of water and even holding her head under the cokd stream. "Only a little bit longer.. Then you can go home."

"Alright then. But please Watch out next Time, okay?"
*with that said, he turned away and went to a Patient that just came in*
"If you need anthing, just ask me. Im here all the Time."

*Shadow sat in his Office and Wrote the Death Report. After a While he finished, he checked the Security Camera*
oO(Everything Fine so far... but i kinda have an Odd feeling... Why...)

Screwy scurried on her way, bouncing happily, she waved at Bluelight as she left and met up with her friends. 

"Is everypony here?" Asks Scootaloo "Here!" Says Screwy clapping her hooves frantically, likely thinking that Scootaloo didn't notice her.

(edited)
On 2024-06-19 at 12:08 AM, SunnySkies said:

Sunny took a deep sigh of relief hearing she was still protected under workers rights. "Thank celestia.." Her entire body relaxed but she could still hear Shadows threat echoing in her mind, making a shiver go up her spine. 'Punished?.. Oh sweet starlight the bearded.. Something tells me these ponies give out worse punishments than spankings and harsh words..' Her thoughts were broken from Slips outburst and explaination. Sunny glanced between the two of them, and forced a nervous toothy grin as she began to ever so slowly try and back her way out of the conversation. 'If i move slow and quietly enough.. Maybe no pony will even notice me.. Or remember i was here..' She thought she was being steathful, slow step by step. By now she was a good two feet away. 'Slow.. Sneaky.. Like a dumb foal cheating in a test..' 

(Sorry if I mysteriously vanished without saying anything! Let's say that I was unable to even log in for personnal reasons! I see that I missed a lot... :sunny:)

(To be honest, I don't really feel down to continue the roleplay... I hope that it's okay...)

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

Sunny approached Shadows office after taking a few minutes to cool down. She knocked on the door a few times then poked her head in. "Do you have a quick second, sir?" She asked. "I was just going to ask if its alright if i head home early today.. I dont really seem to be needed.. And after the long day ive had.. I just want to get some rest." She sounded a bit tired and defeated.

*Shadow shut down the camera screens, turned around and saw sunny's head poke in*
"Oh hey. Come in."
*he heard that she was exhausted from work and wanted to go home*
"Was it that Exhausting ? You've must worked alot i see. Okay, if you want, you can go home for Today and take a Rest. I let Bluelight know."
*Smiled at Sunny*
"Bluelight even told me, you made a good Job so far and he is happy to Work with you."

Sunny seemed to relax a bit given permission to go home and her ears perked apon hearing of Bluelights praise. "Really?.. He said that?.." She asked and suddenly felt a pang of regret for leaving him alone with screwy earlier. "Oh..-" Her eyes shifted down to the ground for a moment, before she lifted her head back up, a big forced smile on her face. "Er- on second thought.. I think ill just tough it out. Id hate to leave Bluelight short hoofed.. Im sorry to bother you, sir." She blurted out, turning and closing the door before waiting for a response. "....." Sunny did her best to clear her mind, feeling a heavy weight in her hooves as she forced herself back to the medical department. 

*shadow smiled*

"Alright then."

*focuses back to his paperwork*

*While in the Medical Department, Blurlight bandages a Worker, which got hurt a bit*

"There u go. If it still Hurts, just come back and i take a better look."

"Thanks Doc." *smiled the Worker and went out, while Bluelight takes care if the Next Patient, which got Hurt even more*

Edited by TechnoZ