Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets play recommended Babs an affordable drawing tablet

lardbobobo

So, I draw a lot. From first to twelfth grade, I've always been in an art class of some sort. The other day, while I was working on a submission for that bronycon art competition thing, it just kind of hit me that while you can draw things out by hand, scan them in, and then retrace them, it's just miles easier to use a tablet altogether. I tried to make myself one of

, because I'm a cheapskate, but my room just doesn't have the proper lighting for it to work.

Sure, I don't have the money for one at the moment, but I will be getting a job soon. If it doesn't reduce quality, I would love to buy one in the $50-$100 range but if it means that I'm going to be working with something that's a pain in the neck to work with/doesn't work properly, I'd be willing to go a little more expensive.

(edited)

I use the Bamboo CTL-470 (Wacom) and I paid $70 bucks for it. Great tablet, hasn't let me down so far :) You can find it pretty much anywhere, I got mine at Futureshop

Edited by Eljordo

I use a wacom bamboo connect which was only $60. It's great for starting out and
an example of something I've made with it.