The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Moments ago, zerox said:

I'm curious. It that Japanese or Chinese?

The store I bought it from says it is from China but I don’t know for certain if that accurate!

• Brohoof 1

Ok we went to gamestop yesterday and this is the first thing i saw and when I saw the price im like "I don't really need this" so my sister went to pay and I gave my phone number for my rewards and the lady goes "You have 5 dollars off and it expires at the end of the month" and then my sister goes "money for your giant Rarity" SO I BOUGHT IT lol

3FEDD7C5-7E3E-44DF-A646-F82ED13A9808.jpg

Edited by Starlighty

Quite a lot of things.

The unplanned one was another new electric toothbrush. My old one stopped working.I had bought the Colgate co one because I saw the new launch advertised by Ulta Beauty. The bristles are so hard on this it’s been making my gums bleed. I’ve been trying to make it work the past month but unfortunately the bristles are way too rough on this thing. It looks fancy but it’s cheaply made. So I have another Oral B one coming tomorrow morning. 

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Lilith said:

My first PSA 10 has arrived 

8E4F241C-2535-44CA-A876-1D2D0256418A.thumb.jpeg.17af8eff4f1a8f9cc4660c6a396cc580.jpeg

That’s a thing :o ?

Ive got the “back in the day” version myself.

Spoiler

6608C0A6-DC0D-47C5-BF55-C0E27B6C5F22.jpe

I just purchased a Celestron 127EQ telescope and also an addon scenery of Las Vegas for my flight sim

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

That’s a thing :o ?

Ive got the “back in the day” version myself.

Reveal hidden contents

6608C0A6-DC0D-47C5-BF55-C0E27B6C5F22.jpe

I just purchased a Celestron 127EQ telescope and also an addon scenery of Las Vegas for my flight sim

I’m glad those are things because it’s the closest thing to a Blue eyes psa 10 I can touch. :ButtercupLaugh: But yeah there’s like a bunch of different variants of the blues eyes now. 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I’m glad those are things because it’s the closest thing to a Blue eyes psa 10 I can touch. :ButtercupLaugh: But yeah there’s like a bunch of different variants of the blues eyes now. 

I'm just trying to figure out what psa means :mlp_wat:. Is it just

Oh goodness there's an "alternate" version of ultimate. Is there a "backup" version too?

• Brohoof 1