no critique ~Art dump again!!! Also I HAVE SOCIALS!!~

LanerVamp

Hey guys I'm probably not gonna b as active on here cause I HAVE SOCIALS OMG :000 The links to my twitter and toyhouse r in my bio!! But anyway heres my fursona sparky in a cute outfit!! :33IMG_3491.thumb.png.ae0dd7f7aa33642299f83c5503b79d79.png

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Awesome :eager:! Unfortunately I don't use the Blue Bird Place and I don't even know what is Toyhouse :awwthanks:

But I'm always going to support you when you share you work in this place! :Rara:

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Rafa Stary said:

Awesome :eager:! Unfortunately I don't use the Blue Bird Place and I don't even know what is Toyhouse :awwthanks:

But I'm always going to support you when you share you work in this place! :Rara:

That’s genuinely such a sweet thing to say! :D thank u so much for ur support!! It made me get more comfortable with posting my art on bigger platforms💖 this means so much!!!💖💖

• smile 1

11 minutes ago, LanerVamp said:

That’s genuinely such a sweet thing to say! :D thank u so much for ur support!! It made me get more comfortable with posting my art on bigger platforms💖 this means so much!!!💖💖

No problem, feel free to post anywhere and where you feel that it's the best place for you! The important is to make yourself happy :mlp_smile:

• Hugs 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I don't even know what is Toyhouse :awwthanks:

Toyhouse is a site where people upload their original characters :catface: It makes it easy to organize and navigate through them all

Edited by Gaines
  • Thanks 2