Using only childhood favourites , what movie would you want to watch at the cinema?

Reecejackox

Transformers Dark of The Moon, it was literally the first movie I watched in theaters in my life (2011, holy damn), and I also still think it was the best movie I watched on the theaters to this day (excluding the Dragon Ball ones), even though I really can't remember how was the experience, but it's one of my favorite movies too :)

Edited by Rafa Stary
  • Brohoof 1

My childhood favorites are the same as my present day favorites to be honest. But one movie I always wanted to see on the big screen (in my childhood and today) is Close Encounters of the Third Kind. It wasn't exactly circulating much beyond TV and video when I was a child, but it was a fave of my younger years just the same.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

The Bee Movie. I swear I almost have that movie completely memorized from how many times I watched it growing up. If I see or hear Jerry Seinfeld all I can think of is The Bee Movie thanks to that. Shrek 2 would be the runner up. I watched both of those so many damn times.