Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Using only childhood favourites, what would you have breakfast lunch and dinner?

Reecejackox

The last meal I have in mind for all three consists of childhood favorites with maybe one or two exceptions.

Breakfast - Bowl of cheerios with banana slices and sprinkled with sugar, my egg in a frame French toast made with potato wheat bread, and sides of regular toast, a scrambled egg, a breakfast sausage patty, 2 slices of thick though crispy bacon, and glass of orange juice.

Lunch - Albertson's fried chicken, French bread with butter, raspberries, sour cream and onion lays potato chips, sprite, a PB&J made with Bonne Maman Raspberry Fruit Preserves and Creamy Peanut Butter, also on potato wheat bread, with a tall glass of 2% milk and some strawberry shortcake.

Dinner - Kraft Macaroni and Cheese with fried hot dogs, Dino Nuggets, applesauce, grilled cheese sandwich, a glass each of regular and chocolate milk, and some devil's food cake.

The only things missing is a Ribeye steak and Chocolate Mousse.

It's a lot of food, but I've got room.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

Breakfast- cereal, either Resee’s Puffs or Cinnamon Toast Crunch 

Lunch - A ham sandwich with juice and Doritos 

Dinner - Domino’s 

Yep, I’m dying early 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Breakfast A bowl of Cap'n Crunch.

Lunch: Mac & cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches (with tomato soup).

Dinner: Sloppy joes.

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 2

Breakfast: French toast with bacon. Orange juice with no pulp.

Lunch: Mac and cheese. Not Kraft, though. The shell Mac and cheese that’s cheesier. And a little hug to drink.

Dinner: Stuffed crust pizza, garlic bread, and some sort of pop to drink.

Honestly that’s not too far off from my ideal breakfast-lunch-dinner as an adult. I still love all those things, I just don’t tend to eat them all in one day, which is definitely for the best :P 

• Brohoof 4

I would say for breakfast some chocolate milk with bread, margarine and sugar on the side.

Didn't really had lunch when I was young, but I would go for a simple chamomile tea and biscuits.

Dinner? A very nice Milanese with mashed potatoes and some really nice bottle of coke-flavored soda!

• smile 1

Hmmm...well, all my childhood favorites I make for myself today haha. 

Breakfast: Biscuits n gravy with bacon on the side.

Lunch: Egg salad sandwiches.

Dinner: Fried chicken with coleslaw, mashed potatoes and gravy, with sweet tea to drink. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Breakfast: Pancakes with ice cream

Lunch: Ham and cheese toastie

Dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs

• Brohoof 1