1. 1. Breakfast vs Lunch vs Dinner?

• Breakfast
    • Lunch
    • Dinner
    • Brunch
    • Dinuch Idk wtf?
    • I eat ponies man...
    • Snacks

I like dinner and lunch as much as the next guy, but I prefer breakfast because it gives me enough energy to take on the day everyday since school drains my energy all of the time.

• Brohoof 1

Dinner. Nothing quite like a good steak, hamburger, meatloaf, roast, beef and noodles, ribs... What? I eat cows, man.

I rarely eat breakfast. In fact I'm having "breakfast" right now. Steak tacos.

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 2

I like dinner and lunch as much as the next guy, but I prefer breakfast because it gives me enough energy to take on the day everyday since school drains my energy all of the time.

Yeah man you know what they need! Scootaloves breakfast cereal to replace cheerios because the Scootaloves will make your heart more healthy with each scootaloves cereal box you eat. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah man you know what they need! Scootaloves breakfast cereal to replace cheerios because the Scootaloves will make your heart more healthy with each scootaloves cereal box you eat. 

A cereal named after me. :P That is what we need. Scootaloves, a healthy part of everyone's complete breakfast.

• Brohoof 2

Who doesn't love some of dat chicken?

Cooking some chicken' yeah cookin dat chik'! 

http://youtu.be/i4P0ZP0CCx0

I dunno. I just find myself enjoying breakfast more, whenever I do eat it. 

Really shouldn't skip out on it, but sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep is sooooooooooooo gooooooood :D

Yeah dude its like a tranquilizer but bad if you eat too much then you  be like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Brohoof 2

Fry dat chikin' finga lickin! Country fried chickin! 

Seems like no one likes lunch xD lmao

Well.. actually I could eat chicken for lunch too, and breakfast! AND SNACK! There's no wrong time to eat chicken, you can eat it any time you want! CHICKEN!

• Brohoof 1

img-2324399-2-raricow___a_portrait_by_ne

Moo, Darling. Moo. *rings cowbell and walks away*

Dude that is pretty awesome drawing like for real! Rarity makes a good cow! *Cough* not n a bad way Rarity is awesome in all ways!!! 

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Dude that is pretty awesome drawing like for real! Rarity makes a good cow! *Cough* not n a bad way Rarity is awesome in all ways!!! 

I think if Rarity heard that she would freak out and think she's fat :P

• Brohoof 1

Well.. actually I could eat chicken for lunch too, and breakfast! AND SNACK! There's no wrong time to eat chicken, you can eat it any time you want! CHICKEN!

Yesh Chicken is a way of life my friend without chicken there be no hawt sauce! Hawt sauce is the life and the chickin is the soul brotha 

I think if Rarity heard that she would freak out and think she's fat

Rarity looks cute there though :3 

• Brohoof 1

Ya know, since chicken was brought up, and food named after Scootalove... Scootalove's Chicken Wings! Now that makes more sense than cereal! I mean, with Scoots being a chicken, and having small gimpy wings.  :comeatus: (I kid, I love Scoots)

I honestly don't like bird. Turkey is my least favorite meat, and chicken isn't too far behind. I like boneless hot wings, but beyond that I don't care for it much. I can enjoy a good grilled chicken, when done properly so it isn't dry and seasoned to perfection, but otherwise I can't do the grease of fried.

Edited by The Mane-iac

Yeah, I guess, but I think if someone/pony/body told her she'd make a great cow she'd probably get a heart attack 0_o 

Just think though, she could be at the forefront of the latest cow fashion! A completely untouched market!

• Brohoof 1