Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your usual breakfast?

Xylosian

My usual breakfast is... nothing.

I'm not a breakfast guy. I realize that may not be the best choice for my body, but I can't stand breakfast foods. No matter where it's from, eggs just have a weird aftertaste for me.

Though, I can eat deviled eggs just fine.

I guess if I had to pick a breakfast food, I'd pick bacon.

I'm not even really a fan of cereal. Or at least I haven't found one I particularly enjoy yet.

Normally i sleep for way to long and almost never eat something for breakfast.

When i do, i either eat a tuna bun ( i hope thats the right word ) or 2 Toast with salami and cheese.

I generally eat breakfasts when I have school early in the morning or when I can.

Since a while, my only type of breakfast I tend to eat is some oatmeal with raisins or with brown sugar so it tastes more sugary.

Coffee is what breaks my fast in the morning. I fill my travel mug all the way up and take it to school. I love taking my coffee to school on B days because there's some guy in sixth period who says it's against his religion to drink coffee and he somehow thinks that his religion can stop me. He keeps telling me to drink decaf and his attempts to offend me are hilarious. I mean, I'm so immune to offensive comments that I just laugh and think it's funny when someone calls me a rude name.

I usually sleep in when I can so I kind of miss breakfast sometimes, but when I do eat breakfast it's usually either rice, yoghurt, or peanut butter and strawberry jam on toast.

My usual breakfast is two or three toasts followed by a cup of coffee~ However, if there's any leftover food from the day before, I usually eat that instead.

I don't usually eat breakfast but when I do it's often just a glass of juice, a tiny can of pudding or a fruit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...