Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your usual breakfast?

Xylosian

I generally only eat something small in the mornings, a slice of toast or bowl of cereal if there is any there. I can't really eat anything large in the mornings just after waking up, my body needs to time to start up before I can properly start munching on something filling.

Wish I had the time to eat breakfast more often but I'm out the door quite early each day. Getting myself up at ungodly hours (4:50-5:00 am) just to take a shower and make some breakfast is not a talent of mine.

Usual is cereal and toast. (Honey or PB&J) Cereal varies greatly.

• Brohoof 2

Usually just a bowl of cereal, something like granola or Muslix. If I had time, didn't have to go to work, my ideal breakfast would be an omelette with taco meat, what toast, and orange juice. I don't like shreaded wheat cereals because they are too dry. A big breakfast can last me until dinner.

What about breakfast buffets? Yum yum!

I recently got into eating breakfast again as I had a bad habit of skipping it on my teen days(long story). I usually would eat two scrambled eggs and a slice of whole wheat toast but if I'm not in a hurry, I would also eat a fruit(usually a banana or a watermelon) and fry four slices of bacon(I saved the two for later for next day or use them for my BLT sandwiches).

Sometimes I would eat cereal or make homemade buttermilk pancakes.

I always have the same thing. 1/3 cup rolled oats boiled in water with 2 tablespoons fresh ground flax seeds, 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon, a full banana sliced and mixed in with blueberries. And 1 cup almond milk for a drink. Tasty and healthy. I'd have more oats but I'm a small person with a small stomach so that lasts me the whole morning.  :fluttershy:

So many people have actually good and nutritious breakfast, now I feel bad...anyways, normally I am in a hurry to get to work or college on time so I normally have a NOS or Ultra Zero Monster energy drink, and which ever flavor of Pop tarts happen to be in my house that day.