Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your usual breakfast?

Xylosian

* coffee with either toast or crumpets. yes, i'm breaking the british stereotype by having coffee with my crumpets instead of tea. for the most part though i don't like having breakfast or really any meal if i've just woken up, so i usually skip it.

• 3 weeks later...

On a consistent basis it's a healthy serving of potatoes and an equal portion of fresh fruit. On an inconsistent basis it's toast with some spreadable cheese or goat cheese atop, and of course some manner of fruit. I take any of that with water and black or green tea (usually Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Prince of Wales, or Irish Breakfast). Once in a blue moon I might drink coffee, but it typically doesn't sit right with me and I get pretty good caffeine from tea anyway.

Depends on how hungry I am in the morning. If I'm pretty hungry and willing to eat a lot, I'll usually have a bowl of cereal or two. If I'm not hungry at all and don't feel like eating a whole lot, I just go for buttered toast.

Back when I used to eat breakfast daily, I'd go to the local bagel place and get a bacon egg and cheese on a cimmamon raisin bagel with american cheese toasted for 3.66$

• Brohoof 1

@@Xylosian That is a pretty luxurious breakfast meal. :3

Me, I love one thing and one thing only, well, not only, but this has by far become my breakfast of choice:

sig-4421033.CIMG2622.jpg

Behold! Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal! ^___^ That stuff is absolutely heavenly, been nearly living off of it for the past 2 months. XD 

Gotta do whatta you gotta do to get those macros in.

Honestly, I don't really have a usual. On weekdays, it's normally cereal because I get up for school and then ain't nobody got time to cook. On the weekends, however, I go full ham on cooking and stuff - I make pancakes, muffins, omelettes, french toast, whatever tickles my fancy ^^

Since I usually don't have much time in the morning I usually throw the following together:

- 2 toasted waffles (sometimes with 1 piece of toast)

- Peanut butter

- Strawberry/grape jam

- Cup of ice water

Occasionally I'll make a PB&J out of the waffles. Yummy

What ever I find good in the refrigerator, lol. I don't normally eat what some would consider "breakfast" food. I see breakfast as merely breaking a fast from sleep and that doesn't exclude any types of food. So will I have a salad for breakfast? -- yup :lol:

Sometimes I have eggs and toast, and sometimes I have cereal. My mom makes homemade granola which is to die for, so when that's available I'll go for it.

I have a few different things for breakfast, grapefruit, porridge, whatever cereal happens to be in the house...

But the one consistent thing?  The holey grail of all beverages:

simple__breckfast_by_scopeeva-d9zke8q.jp

A nice big cup of tea.  Yeah, you don't even have to read through my location to know my nationality right now. 

• 2 weeks later...