Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your usual breakfast?

Xylosian

What's your usual breakfast for nearly or always everyday? I eat 4 scrambled eggs w/ ham, half of a whole cucumber, a slice of toasted Ezekiel bread, and a cup of cooked instant oats. Mmm delicious. 

mn2edh.jpg

• Brohoof 6

What's your usual breakfast for nearly or always everyday? I eat 4 scrambled eggs w/ ham, half of a whole cucumber, a slice of toasted Ezekiel bread, and a cup of cooked instant oats. Mmm delicious. 

mn2edh.jpg

That looks good, I usually eat 2 eggs & onions topped with soy sauce seasonings and cayenne powder, breakfast sausage and 1 cup of rice

@@Xylosian That is a pretty luxurious breakfast meal. :3

Me, I love one thing and one thing only, well, not only, but this has by far become my breakfast of choice:

CIMG2622.jpg

Behold! Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal! ^___^ That stuff is absolutely heavenly, been nearly living off of it for the past 2 months. XD 

• Brohoof 3

*picture of delicious food*

I can't stop staring at how good that looks. 

I'll usually just have tea and biscuits or a Weetabix. Possibly Weetos.

SDKefi8.jpg BOO!

I'd have crumpets more if my toaster wasn't bunk.

Edited by Celestial Sloth
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't stop staring at how good that looks.

I'll usually just have tea and biscuits or a Weetabix. Possibly Weetos.

sig-4421044.SDKefi8.jpgBOO!

I'd have crumpets more if my toaster wasn't bunk.

Ah a UK cereal, how is it and let's not to mention that professor seems sketchy.

Edited by Xylosian
  • Brohoof 1

Ah a UK cereal, how is it and let's not to mention that professor seems sketchy.

It's the only cereal I can eat consistently without getting bored of. Just the right amount of chocolaty goodness~

And the professor is so sketchy that he's not on the box anymore. He's got some bigger and scarier black projects to work on.

• Brohoof 1

Because of my rather undesirable work schedule my "breakfast" is really more like a small lunch but it is usually toast with peanut butter and a glass of orange juice. On days off I will sometimes eat sausages, eggs and potatoes.

I normally don't eat breakfast on days that I have class. I have panic disorder and regularly have panic attacks throughout the day in classes and my stomach becomes too sensitive for food. When I don't have class, i'll eat pretty much anything as long as it fall undee the breakfast category. I'm a big fan of cereal!

• Brohoof 2

Normally, I sleep in and miss breakfast.

However, when I do manage to wake up early enough to have breakfast. I prefer scrambled eggs with a toasted bagel topped with cream cheese and a tall glass of either milk or juice.