Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you usually do on the forums?

MangoFoalix

No where near active when I was first here. Went around, posting to pretty much every sub forum. Nowadays I'll post maybe once or twice a week... just doesn't feel like there is much left for me to do anymore. Most of the people I talked to left by now.

• Brohoof 1

I usually hang out in the Everfree Forest section, in General or Media Discussion. I'm often away from the forums for a few days at a time so I like to come and post a lot when I get here. I spend a fair amount of time with PMs but I get lazy and sometimes wait till I have a large chunk of time and then answer them all at once.  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Usually I check out my friends' status updates, read any new PMs (and reply to them, though sometimes I forget to for a bit), then I take a look in General Discussion to see what's new. I used to post a lot in the forum games but I haven't been posting nearly as much lately. Well, I tend to have phases of lurking and phases of posting.

I also like to check out who's online, since I'm a stalker :ph3ar:

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 4

Well, usually I'm trotting around art section waiting new interesting arts :)

Unfortunately it seems new artists are rare guests there, so I poke my sprinkle nose to topics like this to leave a hoofprint. Which, probably, will not be noticed. =\

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What do I do on the forums here? I post occasionally in the WPCC Lounge, I also occasionally like to partake in the forum games area, and I also like to see what's going on in the General discussion area. I also like to post in the fanclubs as well, though I think most of my time on the forums nowadays is spent doing PM messages with @Sherbert Music-Guard, that's where it seems I spend most of my time on here now :dash:

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 2

Mainly I post in Respond with a Picture, but I do other games too. Also when I’m less busy, i will contribute to the General Discussion.

10 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Usually I check out my friends' status updates, read any new PMs (and reply to them, though sometimes I forget to for a bit), then I take a look in General Discussion to see what's new. I used to post a lot in the forum games but I haven't been posting nearly as much lately. Well, I tend to have phases of lurking and phases of posting.

I also like to check out who's online, since I'm a stalker :ph3ar:

Heh, crazy American girls. :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I look for threads/topics to reply to that are simple or already know an answer to. But sometimes I’ll be waiting for any user to post a status update in my notifications feed so I can reply and get free brohoofs. But I do like to go around the forums and try to find ways to share things about myself.

Mostly look in Requestria in hopes of putting in a good art request. Sometimes post in General Discussion when I see the topics in recently posted in. Rarely post in Show Discussion since I'm not good at analyzing and debating. I also accidentally upset someone in Show Discussion one time so that put me off from posting there and instead just reading.  

• Brohoof 1

Mainly the Media Discussion area. I keep an eye on the "recently posted in" area for the odd topic that will catch my interest elsewhere but I know the most about things like video games, music, comics, anime, etc. so that's the place to be.

I used to spend more time in actual show discussion before I fell behind. I'm almost always far enough behind that everyone has moved on from the episodes I watch.

Also randomly look at status updates. Ever since they were expanded to allow more than 200 characters they turned into legit posts at times that didn't quite fit elsewhere on the site. You can find some gems once in awhile.

4 hours ago, akechi said:

well i just recently came back, so i suppose lurking?

It can be a bit hard to get back into the swing of things with so many new faces. Good thing people here are generally pretty amiable.

• Brohoof 1