New MLP G5 Squeezling Toys Available

Misty Shadow

I thought they came out around two months ago or so, or maybe it was just a leak.

IMG_4350.thumb.png.3f0b776e151e2d4127b64e17436b9e04.png

I find they cute and I can tell they're probably super soft by their shiny texture. Not only the blind bags but also the solo ponies says series 1 so maybe more ponies can come later.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes I feel like Hasbro actually tried harder with Gen 5's toys compared to Gen 4's. At least these ponies look like their characters.

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sometimes I feel like Hasbro actually tried harder with Gen 5's toys compared to Gen 4's. At least these ponies look like their characters.

As much I like G4 toys, I have to agree Hasbro did tried better at least the main G5 toys. I like that they come with many different accessories that fits both brushables and posables, and I have asked before if the squeezlings are the same sizes as the G5 brushables because I like the current size, it's not too big but not too small and perfect to carry a pony on the go. I still do have my issues with (most of) the G5 releases, only hoping that Hasbro fixes them soon.

These G5 Squeezlings look adorable, especially with Hitch and Misty included! I’d definitely be up for giving them a squeeze.

I have the Zipp figure from this series. They’re made from a soft plastic, not super squishy despite the name but nice to hold for sure compared to harder plastic toys. Zipp does look pretty spot on as far as being show accurate. Actually they all seem show accurate from the photos, they even nailed Pipp’s short height.