Kandi girls dancing at the rave

Lnx1ynight16

Sorry for not posting for awhile… I have been working on other projects, but I managed to do a simple sketch of my OC Lnx1y and Pacific Glow dancing at a rave! I’ve always headcanon that Pacific Glow is a Kandi kid and trades Kandi to others via PLUR. In this scenario, Lnx1y was probably just entering the dance floor when she noticed Pacific Glow. With Lnx1y being the social butterfly that she is, she goes to the dance floor and talks to Pacific Glow and they both become fast friends. ^_^

IMG_0914.jpeg

• smile 4
  • Excited 1

6 minutes ago, Lnx1ynight16 said:

Thanks so much! I wanted to draw them at a rave because I always thought of them as being apart of the Kandi culture (I’m a Kandi kid btw)

You're welcome! That's awesome that you are! The whole Kandi culture is so vibrant and creative, so drawing them at a rave is perfect! :D

• smile 2

Thanks so much! I’ve also posted this on Derpibooru, but I can’t say that it’s well liked unfortunately. Both my pictures of my OC Lnx1y that I posted have plenty of downvotes and I don’t know why? Idk if I should stop posting her, but at the same time I like her and want to show her.

5 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

Aww! Just love them, so adorable!

Thanks so much! I’ve also posted this on Derpibooru, but I can’t say that it’s well liked unfortunately. Both my pictures of my OC Lnx1y that I posted have plenty of downvotes and I don’t know why? Idk if I should stop posting her, but at the same time I like her and want to show her.

• Hugs 2

3 minutes ago, Lnx1ynight16 said:

I'm sorry to hear that your OC hasn't been received as well as you'd hoped. It can be tough when something you care about doesn't get the response you were expecting, especially when it's a character you've put your heart into.

Remember, creating and sharing your work is a personal expression of who you are, and not everyone is going to connect with it in the same way. Though that doesn’t mean your OC or your art isn’t valuable. If Lnx1y means something to you and you enjoy bringing her to life, that’s what truly matters. Art is subjective, and sometimes it just takes time for others to appreciate what you’ve created.

Don’t let the downvotes discourage you too much - there’s always going to be an audience out there who will appreciate your work! I think it’s great :D

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I'm sorry to hear that your OC hasn't been received as well as you'd hoped. It can be tough when something you care about doesn't get the response you were expecting, especially when it's a character you've put your heart into.

Remember, creating and sharing your work is a personal expression of who you are, and not everyone is going to connect with it in the same way. Though that doesn’t mean your OC or your art isn’t valuable. If Lnx1y means something to you and you enjoy bringing her to life, that’s what truly matters. Art is subjective, and sometimes it just takes time for others to appreciate what you’ve created.

Don’t let the downvotes discourage you too much - there’s always going to be an audience out there who will appreciate your work! I think it’s great :D

Thanks so much. I was crying while reading your comment. I love my OC Lnx1y and I want to show her to my audience, but at the same time, I don’t know if I should if she’s gonna keep getting downvoted. I was and probably still having a panic attack. (I have anxiety and since I have a close connection to Lnx1y, I could not help but feel guilty) I know some people won’t understand, but I just want to thank you.

Link to Lnx1y: 

https://www.deviantart.com/lnx1ynight16/art/Lnx1y-MLP-OC-1081257479

Link to her species (She’s an overlander and I made them):

https://www.deviantart.com/lnx1ynight16/art/Overlanders-MLP-1070513804

Edited by Lnx1ynight16
  • Hugs 2

5 hours ago, Lnx1ynight16 said:

Thanks so much. I was crying while reading your comment. I love my OC Lnx1y and I want to show her to my audience, but at the same time, I don’t know if I should if she’s gonna keep getting downvoted. I was and probably still having a panic attack. (I have anxiety and since I have a close connection to Lnx1y, I could not help but feel guilty) I know some people won’t understand, but I just want to thank you.

Link to Lnx1y: 

https://www.deviantart.com/lnx1ynight16/art/Lnx1y-MLP-OC-1081257479

Link to her species (She’s an overlander and I made them):

https://www.deviantart.com/lnx1ynight16/art/Overlanders-MLP-1070513804

I’m so sorry that you’re feeling this way, and I want you to know that your feelings are completely valid. It’s clear how much Lnx1y means to you, and when you put so much of yourself into something you love, it’s natural to feel deeply when others don’t respond the way you hoped.

I can see that you’ve created a whole world around Lnx1y and the Overlanders, and that’s truly amazing! I read the lore you wrote on DA and I find them really interesting!  I think it’s lovely the amount of thought, creativity, and passion you’ve put into developing their lore shows just how special they are to you. It’s important to remember that not everyone will understand or appreciate your work in the same way, but that doesn’t diminish its value or your connection to it.

Please don’t feel guilty for loving your OC or for wanting to share her with the world. Your anxiety might be making you feel like this negative feedback reflects on you personally, but it doesn’t. Your creativity and the joy you find in your art are what really matter. 

If it helps, maybe take a little break to focus on self-care before deciding what to do next. Sometimes stepping back for a moment can give you clarity. Whatever you choose, remember that there are people who will appreciate Lnx1y for who she is, just like you do. Your art and your voice are important and I’m glad you’re sharing them.

Please take care of yourself, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need to talk more. You’re not alone in this.

• smile 1

3 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I’m so sorry that you’re feeling this way, and I want you to know that your feelings are completely valid. It’s clear how much Lnx1y means to you, and when you put so much of yourself into something you love, it’s natural to feel deeply when others don’t respond the way you hoped.

I can see that you’ve created a whole world around Lnx1y and the Overlanders, and that’s truly amazing! I read the lore you wrote on DA and I find them really interesting!  I think it’s lovely the amount of thought, creativity, and passion you’ve put into developing their lore shows just how special they are to you. It’s important to remember that not everyone will understand or appreciate your work in the same way, but that doesn’t diminish its value or your connection to it.

Please don’t feel guilty for loving your OC or for wanting to share her with the world. Your anxiety might be making you feel like this negative feedback reflects on you personally, but it doesn’t. Your creativity and the joy you find in your art are what really matter. 

If it helps, maybe take a little break to focus on self-care before deciding what to do next. Sometimes stepping back for a moment can give you clarity. Whatever you choose, remember that there are people who will appreciate Lnx1y for who she is, just like you do. Your art and your voice are important and I’m glad you’re sharing them.

Please take care of yourself, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need to talk more. You’re not alone in this.

Thank you very much for the comfort <333

• Hugs 1