Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

she flew across in her target of getting midnight but then she saw Autumn being surrounded by the wolfs, but midnight was not paying attention, she ran through the rest of the wolfs surrounding Autumn and attacked them but that plan seemed to fail she was now the wolfs main target "get the leader of this group!!" she shouted at the rest

(by leader i mean midnight not the alpha)

Edited by solarflare

"Thanks, I will come back for you!"

Shy flower lifted himself up, letting his nervousness wash away, and ran out into the cold night. As he ran, he put away any doubt, any fear. The other side of himself began to rise. The part that is not shy, that is not fragile. The soft glow in his eye began to dull, and his mind blanked.

He began to yell,

"Garth, where in equestria are you?!"

Garth heard Shy Flower call out for him and began his dive. He saw Midnight creeping closer to Shy Flower (holy shit I have to force myself to remember that is a COLT). He hit Midnight right before he leaped onto Shy. Now injured sufficiently, Midnight began to retreat back to the woods. "You have to be more careful!" He landed on the ground. "Anyway, what do you want from me?"

(Lol, thank's for destroying the thing I had in mind :P You were about to learn his dark secret on why he is so shy xD)

"I was worried. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt."

He looked garth staight in the eye and held no nervousness.

Garth rubbed his neck where Midnight had bitten him. "Thanks." Garth grabbed Midnight and punched him in the face. "STOP NOT READING THE NEW POSTS!" He threw the wolf towards the woods.

(Wait, how does Flare know Midnight's name? Do we have a traitor in our midst?)

Autumn saw the large wolf rush towards Garth, and yelled "Look Out!", but it was too late. Autumn kept fighting his wolves. So far he had knocked two unconscious, but still had two more to deal with. He saw Shy Flower kick the large wolf and though Now that is brave. I wish I could be like that. He blocked another paw swipe.

(sorry. new post came up while I was writing)

Edited by Slendermane

(Gaw, no offense everyone, but can we take turns who can post? Someone keeps getting ninja'd and the story gets effed up.)

Shy flower looked at him again and the dark side of him began to dissolve.

"So...are you alright?"

Edited by Finesthour

"Yea I'm fine. It's a little sore where I was bitten though." He flared his wings and stretched out his muscles. "Save the multiple bleeding wounds, my body is unscathed." He turned to walk towards the school and stumbled slightly. "I might need a little help getting back there."

Shy flower smiled at Garth and let him get on his back.

"Just rest, i will make sure nothing us will hurt us garth."

Shy flower then started walking back to the school.

Edited by Finesthour

(Alpha Wolf is somewolf else. We just beat Midnight, a low rank wolf. Or I think we did. We gotta wait for Flare to screw it up and knock him down again.)

"You sure you can hold my weight? Eh, we will find out." He got onto Shy.

Edited by Linguz

( I think the attacks should stop for now. If it was a real war between them, the wolves wouldve retreated by now.)

Shy flower walked through the door of the school that had been beated opened and saw Autumn.

"Is there anywhere we can let Garth rest?"

(actually midnight is the alpha's daughter, i wrote her as the leader for the ones who attacked with her like they came because of her madness and the conflict might start since the alpha's daughter is now killed)

(actually midnight is the alpha's daughter, i wrote her as the leader for the ones who attacked with her like they came because of her madness and the conflict might start since the alpha's daughter is now killed)

I don't mean to sound rude, but huh? I did not even understand that except for the last part.

a howl came form the distance and the survivors of the pack (if any) left

"wait why did they all leave? well i really don't care i just wan't to rest know"

I don't mean to sound rude, but huh? I did not even understand that except for the last part.

forget about it just some stupidity i write down :)

(You foal. She wasn't killed. She was thrown back to the woods, injured. Anyway, killing would break one of the rules. Which I'm posting at the bottom for the sake of everypony.)

Rules:

All forum rules apply

No killing other people’s character’s without their permission!

No God modding (being over powerful and not being able to have injury)

No Power-playing (controlling other people character)

> I see this done every now and then but it's fine if it's nothing major.

No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues, (over powered characters)

Don't be gorey.

Edited by Linguz

(You foal. She wasn't killed. She was thrown back to the woods, injured. Anyway, killing would break one of the rules. Which I'm posting at the bottom for the sake of everypony.)

Rules:

All forum rules apply

No killing other people’s character’s without their permission!

No God modding (being over powerful and not being able to have injury)

No Power-playing (controlling other people character)

> I see this done every now and then but it's fine if it's nothing major.

No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues, (over powered characters)

Don't be gorey.

-deleted- Edited by Finesthour

(Sorry. I forgot it was the Alphas daughter. My mistake.) Autumn was relieved when he saw the other wolves retreating. He dropped his shovel and almost passed out from exhaustion, but got back up and looked around. "Is there anywhere where we can let Garth rest?" "The nurses office is upstairs on the 8th floor. We might want to let him rest down here for a while though" He got on Garth's other side and helped carry him to the sofa. "I'll go get the nurse."

Edited. I got ninjad. :ph34r:

Edited by Slendermane

"Heh, thanks guys. Sorry that I'm a dead weight right now." Garth, with the help of Autumn and Shy, went to the elevator (8 floors? This place HAS to have an elevator.) and took it up to the nurses office. Once there, he laid down in the bed and grabbed a roll of bandages. "Do either you know how to treat wounds?"