Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

Autumn and Big Mac finally made it to the staff floor, where the hospital wing was located. They found a group of staff and students gathered around. They all gasped when they saw Big Mac, but luckily some teachers were able to make a space and lead them to the nurse's office. After Autumn helped Big Mac onto a bed, a nurse quickly got to work treating Big Mac. Autumn got out of the nurse's way and went to the teachers and students, and told them everything he knew about what had happened.

Big Macintosh finally felt safe, he tried to relax as the nurse worked on him. She poked him several times with large needles in order to numb the pain for the stitches, Big Macintosh yelped a couple times and moved around but eventually he got out with three lines of stitches on his stomach. The nurse told Big Mac that she would be able to remove the stitches in about 3 days. Hearing this, Big Mac felt very relieved.

After a long and satisfying nap, Big Mac walked out of the Nurse's office good as new. He would sometimes scratch at his stitches when he first woke up but knew it was unhealthy for the healing so he stopped and endured the itch.

Autumn was sitting near the nurses office in a small waiting room, reading, when Big Mac finally got out. Autumn saw Big Mac and was relieved that he was already up and around. "Hey Big Mac. How are you feeling?"

"Thats good. I guess it looked alot worse than it actually was. Good to see you on your feet. You are probably pretty hungry after losing that much blood, huh?"

Edited by Slendermane

Big Macintosh remembered that horrid memory of what happened in the cafeteria and said, "You know what, my injury is still botherin' me a bit, can you go bring me some food from the cafeteria?"

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I might try to see if anypony has found out anything on the way there." Autumn gave Big Mac his book to read while he waited, and headed downstairs.

(OOC: lol you 2 could probably do the whole RP yourselves)

As the ponies left to go to their rooms or elsewhere, evilshy hung back, hoping to see her roommate again. After a few minutes, she decided to return to the room and wait for her. After all, the studets were supposed to return to their dorms; createy would turn up eventually.

She flopped down on her bed after returning Belinda to her cage. After wondering what to do, she pulled out one of her favorite mystery novels, Sherlock hooves. Actually, she didn't care much about Sherlock, it was his arch nemesis, Professor Mare-iarty she especially liked. She was a mastermind, subtly manipulating dozens of ponies into doing her dirty work for her. she started reading the chapter she had left off on.

(Sorry.)

Autumn came back upstairs carrying an apple pie on his back, and a bag of cookies in his mouth. He gave Big Mac his pie, than began to help himself to his cookies. "The cafeteria was closed, but it helps when you are friends with one of the bakers. They usually keep a few things around, so I just had to heat these up." Autumn looked at Big Mac's cutie mark. "So, you like apples?" He said, pointing to his apple half cutie mark.

Big Macintosh happily accepted the pie, hugged Autumn, and said."Eeyup, I sell apples and apple accessories." He then started slowly eating the pie.

Edited by Big Macintosh

Type of Pony: Pegasus

Name:solar flare

Crush:big Maccintosh

Looks/description:light gray blue coat red and black mane and tail dark blue eyes

Age of Pony:16

CutieMark:stormy cloud with red lightning

Hobbies/Likes:soccer, racing, practicing guitar

Dislikes:sunflowers

PreferredDorm:6thfloor

Favorite subject:sports, algebra

Other:used to live alone with dad, is a tomboy

((Sorry for the late reply. My home lappy has been a bitch and my university blocked these forums for God knows why.))

"Phew!" Feng and Cheerilee breathed in unison. "Everything is fine now I guess. So folks, where you all from?" Asked Feng.

hey looked like you did not have a lot of wolfs so i added one

Pack status: apprentice

Name:midnight

Looks/description:gray body with streaks of black and darkeyes

Magical power:fire i guess (not sure what you mean)

Mate/crush:none

Other:really protective

hey all of my info is going to be for my new account

(To St. Pinkie: Sorry, but who are you talking to? It is the next day after the attack, at least in my part of the storyline. Are you addressing Autumn and Big Mac?)

Oh sorry! I was off for a while so I kinda lost track. Yes I am addressing you two, since we haven't really been acquainted yet...

"Sorry, I guess in all the craziness, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Autumn Breeze. I came from a small village outside Hoofington, called Sunny Hills. (It is well known that it was destroyed in a massive wolf attack several years ago. The others probably know this.) I've been living here at the school for, I guess it would be 3 years now. What about you?"

Edited by Slendermane

"Wow. 3 years. i just moved in a couple of nights ago. I'm from the Ma Province, a few hundred miles east of Ponyville. My family and I moved to Ponyville last year. My dad decided to send me here to study ever since my mom disappeared. He told me to stop thinking of her but..."

Feng broke into tears.

"I know she's still out there. They tried to tell us she was gone for good after the wolf attack, but I know she's still somewhere..."

((NOTE: Lil' Feng's mother, Madam Fa, is currently in the Labyrinth on another roleplay thread.))

"Don't worry. I'm sure you will find her someday. Until then, you can't give up hope. I watched the attacks that took my village. I was the only survivor, because I was too much of a coward to do anything. Anyway, enough about me, what about you?" he said looking at Cheerilee and Big Mac.

Cheerilee yawned.

"I used to teach Feng along with a class of other fillies in Ponyville Elementary." She took out a photo from her bag and showed it to the rest. It was a class picture taken outside the schoolhouse.

"That's the last class i ever taught when i was there. I got transferred here by Princess Celestia after the wolves tore apart that school and killed that filly."

She pointed to a young and timid looking earth filly in the photo. She began to weep too.

"Oh Tendermane. She was so scared she couldn't run, and that's the last we saw of her. She was orphaned before the attack when her parents didn't return from Appleloosa. The train never came. The train never came!!"

Freemane watched this emotional exchange in silence. He knew when words were not needed, for he had had his share of sad moments. He glanced at the other students and motioned for them to leave the room. They understood.