Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rikifive

Most likely stuff will be changed over and over again along with development to make it as much balanced as possible. :-P

To be honest I don't mind more beta testers as it's better to catch all typos, bugs and possibly improve the game before releasing it into the public.

Any help will be more than appreciated. :rarity:

So if you're interested, I can sign you up ~ ^_^

Why, thank you! :catface:

Much appreciation.

And no problem. :D

• Brohoof 1

@, *hugs* . . . ~ now when you calmed down a little - I've added you to the beta testers list! ^_^  :catface:  :lol:

@@Prospekt, Awww, thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that! :rarity:

@@Overlord0909, Done! I've added you to the beta testers list! Thanks! :)  

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

@, *hugs* . . . ~ now when you calmed down a little - I've added you to the beta testers list! ^_^:catface::lol:

@@Prospekt, Awww, thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that! :rarity:

@@Overlord0909, Done! I've added you to the beta testers list! Thanks! :)

If you need my email: Tyguy1959@gmail.com.

Otherwise just message me on here, I should get back to you quick enough :)

I'm glad you find me worthy of such an honour.

• Brohoof 1

@@Overlord0909, I don't think I'll need it, but I'll type it down just in case. Most likely I'll just throw PM's around.  :P

I'm glad you're happy, though it may take ages until the game hits the beta/demo stage so prepare your patience.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

As a typical human being that's into RPGs, I have to say that this is impressive, I'd like to help out if I can, especially with original music :3

If you want my help in music, just send me a PM. Can't wait to see where this goes!

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, The more the merrier! x3 I've added you to the beta testers list. (=

@@InklingBear, Why, thank you!

Oh of course it would be appreciated! To be honest a help with anything would be more than I could ask for ~ that would simply make the game have higher quality and make the progress go faster. x3

I'm capable of making 8-bit music only, but that absolutely doesn't help me there. =P

If you think you'd be able to make theme-matching tracks, then sure! If you don't mind of course! x3

~I'll PM you shortly.

Thank you for offering help!

@@Rawzy, YAY! I'm glad you liked it! x3 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

It actually does look like a lot of work went into this... I wish I knew anything about table top RPGs.

i guess you saw my conversation with @@Rikifive 

and it seems the TRPG features you mentioned it's mine  :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow so you post here   ^_^

it's nice to see your magnificent game introduction   :D
and again

\cheer\cheer\cheer/

Edited by Compeador
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ruudo Burei, Hmm, perhaps? Though no ~ it doesn't have any online rankings, nor any online connection. They're simply not needed and as you have said, it would be easy to cheat.  :twi:

This game is something more serious I think, when comparing to few other games I've played, that is. What I mean is, that I'll be not adding random features, that either will be useless or not work at all just to make the game look cooler. That being said, I'm throwing my love into this project to make it all as accurate as possible.  :idea:

Speaking of RM - I know how silly it is (heavily limited and poor performance in general). :-P I'd gladly move the project to another game making software, such as Game Maker, though that would mean starting the project from the beginning. Besides that, I only know Ruby at the moment, so switching engine would require so much time.  :-P

Thank you for visiting! (=

@@Windseeker, Any help would be heavily appreciated, because it always would make things go faster. Not mentioning, that working together gives better results than working alone.  :kindness:

I'll sent you a PM shorty, but please remember, that this project is mainly to bring fun and you're not obliged to do anything, so feel free to resign anytime. I'll completely understand everything. I don't want to force anypony to do things ~ let's just have fun working on something wonderful together.  :)

Thank you for offering your helpful hoof!  :rarity:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

@@Altmile

Would you believe;
That I've always wished Hasbro would not find me there;
Yet I can see;
That they're just about to throw a C'n'D right at me.

post-38649-0-15044500-1473018505.png+ I've added you to the beta testers list.

Edited by Rikifive

Mhm, I get what you mean ~ that's more or less like me ~ I'm not getting hyped that easily to avoid disappointment. >_> I'm pretty sure I'll receive C&D as well someday and that's pretty sad to think about it... Especially when I think about what happened with fan works of Nintendo's games recently... :awuh: Perhaps this game will be that silly, that they will not bother shutting that down? :adorkable: Yeah...

I dunno; if Hasbro doesn't know about it, they probably won't C&D it.  The way I'm setting up my own fangame (which I'm literally working on right now), it's a parody---at least at first.  It's my understanding that there's a little more legal protection for parodies, but I want to set my game up so that it's fairly simple to remove the parody elements...

This certainly looks like an interesting project; can you give us any general hints about the overall plot?  Or will it be open-ended?

Also, what's developing in RPGMaker like?  I'm building my game completely from scratch in Java, and...well, it's slow going, but I can make it do almost anything I want, and I can (and am!) add a level editor to it as well...

• Brohoof 2

Oh my Luna, it looks so much like classic Final Fantasy that I could easily see weeks of my life vanishing into a game like this - kudos!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my Luna, it looks so much like classic Final Fantasy that I could easily see weeks of my life vanishing into a game like this - kudos!

That was my first thought as well. It's a pony game and looks like it'll have a Final Fantasy feel to it. I couldn't ask for a better combination! :D

• Brohoof 2