Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

(Nope. Just hurt. Unless you give us permission to kill Midnight, we can't. And anyway, like this she can return at some point else for another raid. More combat :D.)

(i thought midnight was dead that way no more extra dialogue)

The rules say that there is no character deaths...

"It's alright garth..I was the one who wanted to carry you."

As they went into the nurses room and he asked "Do either of you know how to treat wounds" Shy flower looked at the bandage and the marks on Garth and began to shake violently.

Edited by Finesthour

"I'm fine. Just some cuts and bruises." He left for the stairs. As he went, he let everypony know that the battle was over, so it took him a while to get back. As she took care of Garth, Autumn left to sit by himself and calm down from the battle. (Let his heart slow down) He wanted to make sure everyone else was taken care of.

Edited by Slendermane

"hey so any of you know why they attacked or left?" Flare asked kind of stupid but still she wondered and could not stopthinking about it

The rules say that there is no character deaths...

"It's alright garth..I was the one who wanted to carry you."

As they went into the nurses room and he asked "Do either of you know how to treat wounds" Shy flower looked at the bandage and the marks on Garth and began to shake violently.

you can with permision

"hey so any of you know why they attacked or left?" Flare asked kind of stupid but still she wondered and could not stopthinking about it

you can with permision

(We are all in the nurses office, you're not talking to anyone....)

Shyflower's memories began to flow back into him, all the things that happened back in the town...in his home... He then collapsed infront of Garth and Autumn.

Edited by Finesthour

Blaze began to chat normally with Shy, as if nothing had happened. "So we still know nothing about this school, but at least we know what's going on outside. Wolves. So why'd you go outside to find me? Not that I'm not grateful that you helped me." He saw Shy collapse. He sprang up despite the nurse protests and put him in another bed. "Nurse, figure out what is wrong with him."

(Wait, how does Flare know Midnight's name? Do we have a traitor in our midst?)

Autumn saw the large wolf rush towards Garth, and yelled "Look Out!", but it was too late. Autumn kept fighting his wolves. So far he had knocked two unconscious, but still had two more to deal with. He saw Shy Flower kick the large wolf and though Now that is brave. I wish I could be like that. He blocked another paw swipe.

(sorry. new post came up while I was writing)

looks around na'h i forgot i did not know her name

(Nope. Just hurt. Unless you give us permission to kill Midnight, we can't. And anyway, like this she can return at some point else for another raid. More combat :D.)

i want to give permission but i got something planned for later >: D Edited by solarflare

(I edited an earier post to change that we went to the nurse. Sorry)

Autumn heard something in the Nurse's office, and went back to see what had happened. Shy was shaking. He tried to comfort him. "It's alright. We are all here. You are safe now." He tried to calm him down. He could tell that Shy was dealing with some kind of trauma (Autumn has his own demons to deal with).

"Do you know what he is going through? I have no idea, I've never seen anything like this. How do we fix him?" Garth was frantic. While he can handle physical situations with brute strength, something that he can't handle very well is anything that can't be solved with his fists.

Edited by Linguz

After dropping the table, evilshy had returned to hovering over the battlefield, observing and thinking. I'm not much use in a battle like this, anyway she thought. This intrusion into the school was a bit disturbing; the wards around the school were supposed to keep wolves out. One had gotten in before, but there was very little information on that, seeing as the only one there had been Mac, and he had barely seen the wolf anyway. But this attack, there were several wolves quite obviously crossing the barriers as if they weren't there. There's no way wolves could pull something like this without inside help. She ran through the ponies in her mind. Really, anypony who knew what they were doing could've helped get the wolves through, but the question was, who had a reason to.

Autumn didn't seem the type, although he could easily be hiding something. She couldn't see terra bringing wolves in; he'd probably be too scared. Big mac didn't seem smart enough to do something like this without detection, and he was the first casualty in the school. although, he could've been attacked because he told them how to get through, and then wanted to keep him quiet so nopony would figure it out.

Of the new comers, shy flower was a possibility. She had seen him in the battle, and he definitely had seemed like a different pony; Evilshy couldn't help but think there was a lot more to him than meets the eye. The factthat Garth had come literally minutes before the attack was suspicious, but he really didn't seem like the deceptive type, nor intelligent enough to keep a good act up. flare was a strange one, Evilshy wasn't sure what to think of her. She was definitely a possibility, though.

Then of course, there was the pony with the wolf paw cutie mark, her supposed roommate who had seemingly only turned up in the school once.

Evilshy followed the other ponies to the upper floors, deep in thought.

Edited by Evilshy

To Garth "No idea what he is going through. He is lost in his own mind right now. He must have some trauma. Probably a memory of wolves. This is something he has to deal with himself. All we can do is be here and try to support him." He continued to try and calm Shy down.

Edited by Slendermane

He looked Garth staight in the eye, but broke contact.

"I...can't..."

He closed his eyes and looked down.

*Should I tell them...I honestly don't know if I even want to relive the memory...*

"Get it out and tell us. We can't help you if we know nothing." Garth grabbed a piece of meat from a nearby counter and began to eat.

(I'm going to eat, I'll reply again in fifteen to thirty minutes.)

"how 'bout you start with how you suddenly decided to you needed to fight wolves?" evilshy said, having taken an interest to this line of conversation.