Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

Autumn just stood there in shock, watching his teacher and the new gryphon dueling. I hope they don't push themselves too hard. We don't want to find ourselves attacked again and they are exhausted from fighting each other.

As the fight ended, he remembered what he wanted to ask Dr. Freemane. "About the hole in the shield spell. Would it have to be a unicorn to cause the hole?"

Edited by Slendermane

(It reflects the attack as in any attack that hits it and doesn't pass the threshold [Not just any] is either:

1) pushed back just enough so that it slows down to nothing the moment it comes in contact with the feathers.

2) pushed back sufficiently in the opposite direction, getting them off balance. This can only be done with things that don't get near the threshold.

It doesn't shift the strike from Garth to the creature attacking him.)

Garth dropped down to all fours again, canceling out Gaia's Fury. "Heh, it seems we have put on quite a show for these ponies. I also doubt they will fight you. It seems they know you better than I do and know what you can do." Garth walked over to a counter and picked up some meat and began to eat it. "Why do you have meat in the cafeteria though? Did you have somepony who ate meat?"

Evilshy watched the 2 ponies fight.

"men" she said under her breath, shaking her head.

She walked away, going towards the main supply closet.

She opened the double doors and checked the chart on the inside. It listed eveything in the closet and where it was to make finding things easier. She looked up and down the list until 2 items caught her eye. Magical catalyst and magical inhibitor... she thought back to one of her science classes. These 2 substances were used by unicorn ponies to increase and decrease the strength of their magic when they didn't feel like doing it manually. Apparently it was also a more exact way of controlling a spells strength, as the power of a spell could fluctuate depending on the concentration of the unicorn casting it. Evilshy quickly found where they were kept and opened the drawer. Just as I thought. There is hardly any inhibitor left. Somepony wanted to decrease the strength of a spell by quite a lot. She remembered that catalyst and inhibitor were also temporary; whoever was using it to weaken the barrier would have to come back for more.

She opened her wing and the spider from earlier crawled out. "stay hidden in this closet. Follow the next pony that takes inhibitor out of here and hide above the door to their room. I'll come look for you every few days." she said to it. It did it's little nod dance and skittered into the dark closet. Evilshy shut the doors and walked away with a satisfied smile. I have you now.

• Brohoof 1

To Autumn: "Well, technically, with enough magic catalyst and inhibitor, anypony could make that hole. The real question is, where did they get it? The only place I keep it is always kept secure! Nopony can get in there. Unless the board ordered more without my consent. They're always doing things like that."

To Garth: "That's not meat..."

Edited by Doctor Stitches

(Still... you don't know she went over there and you also don't keep it secure. Evilshy was able to get to it easily in the storeroom. How would the board order more? Isn't Equestria overrun by wolves?)

Garth looked at the meat. "Then what is it?" He took another bite.

(I just assume he has his own stash in his office or class room or something and forgot the supply room had it as well, since he never had to get it from there.)

Edited by Evilshy

(Well, of course I would know about its properties. I'm the science teacher, remember? Also, I never indicated Evilshy in the post directly. The board ordered the materials a while ago and put it in a drawer that I never acessed. Does that answer your conundrums?)

To Garth: "I'm not sure I even want to know. All I know Is that we didn't have any meat here a few days ago, and we haven't had any new shipments since then."

(Partially. You answered something nopony mentioned (You know it's properties, nopony said you didn't).)

"Well, if it's not meat." Garth took another bite. "I don't care." He bit it again. "It tastes just fine." He finished it. "And I refuse to eat plants." Garth went to the window and look at the forest. "So, since you are a teacher, you should know about how this happened, right?"

(Yea, except Evilshy cheated and it will never end. Wasn't it the Wolf Paw cutie mark pony who basically left the one who did it?)

"Okay. Well anyway, I'm gonna go out for a bit. I need to feel the wind." Garth went back a bit and started to run forward, intending to leave the building through the window.

(In a minute or two I will continue my post unless something happens.)

Edited by Linguz

Garth jumped out of the building through the window. Expanding his wings as he went into the sky and shooting upwards.

(Now I get a break from this for a bit. Time to go play some video games :D)

(how did I cheat? And my character only suggest the pony with the wolf paw cutie mark. I mean, even if she doesn't know that that pony really is friends with a wolf, a wolf paw cutie mark is a pretty big clue. And yeah, that was the OPs character and he seems to have more or less left.

Also, if my character find who it is, she has her own agenda. Things certainly won't be over.)

(Hmm... nevermind. I actually read over the parts where the Wolf Paw Cutie Mark Pony (lol) is and I now see how it was there. And I was joking about the cheating, I didn't mean it seriously.)

Edited by Linguz

(ah, I forgot you hadn't read the whole topic, so of course you wouldn't know there actually was a wolf cutie mark pony. But as I said, her creator doesn't post much :/ )

(I read a bit of it recently. First I only read the first line when Paw's friend was made, then was like 'HA I caught you'. Then I read the entire thing (after my post) and was like '... or maybe not?' The creator really needs to be more active though.)

(I've got something...)

Garth returns later to find that everypony has gone to sleep. He to goes to sleep. The following morning, he wakes up and heads towards the cafeteria, intent on getting breakfast.

(Now everypony can post again.)