Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

(ah, so you did. Sorry 'bout that.)

Evilshy knew she would have to go in person. She trusted her animals completely, but if they were talking about anything remotely complicated in the shed, there's no way shed be able to figure it out with only Belinda's simple form of communication to go off of. if they're meeting in private at midnight, then obviously they won't talk about anything important if they know somepony was listening to them. she thought. She looked back at the map and then it the window. She could just see the shed from here, and there was no place to hide near the shed. she didn't want to risk going to the shed itself in case somepony was already there. However, there was a large tree not too far from the shed. She wouldn't be able to hear anything from there, but it would let her observe, and possibly let her find a way to get close enough to eavesdrop undetected. She checked the clock; 11:30. I better leave now.

She left her room and took the back exit so as not to be obvious. She flew as quickly as she could without making too much noise and hid in the dense foliage at the top of the tree. She had a clear view of the shed from here. She found a more comfortable position on her branch, made sure her body was adequately hidden by the leaves, and waited.

(sorry for the wait, guys. I have school, you know.)

Freemane walked into the shed where he saw Garth and Shy Flower waiting anxiously.

"I see that you got my note. That's good. I can trust you two, and I'm about to tell you something that only a few are allowed to know. Check the shed for anything suspicious. Some of the other ponies seem... off."

"What do you mean they seem off...?"

Shy flower acted extremely conspicous, showing he did not trust him.

Shy flower stared at him.

"Well explain something to me. Why is every single pony in this school so interested in me. Why did you give me the letter. Why did you call us here!?"

Edited by Finesthour

Freemane raised his hoof to silence the barrage of questions.

"I called you here because I needed your help. You, Garth, and anyone else I can trust. This is seriously getting out of control, and I fear that I can't handle it on my own. As for why this all revolves around you, well... That's a bit trickier to answer."

"I thought we had already gotten past that. He kicked that wolf off me and everyone is shocked cause he's so shy." Garth reached down and put a claw to the ground, lowering his body into a sitting position.

(Trying to be more descriptive. A big problem in my writing is it's all dry.)

"I thought we had already gotten past that. He kicked that wolf off me and everyone is shocked cause he's so shy." Garth reached down and put a claw to the ground, lowering his body into a sitting position.

(Trying to be more descriptive. A big problem in my writing is it's all dry.)

Lol dude, don't worry. You are doing fine.

"Well... why do you even trust us? Why us, why now? What do you even trust us with!?"

Lol dude, don't worry. You are doing fine.

"Well... why do you even trust us? Why us, why now? What do you even trust us with!?"

(When I write my fanfiction, I basically only use dry sentences. That is NOT good. So I'm going to start writing better sentences here so they come to me easier when I write.)

(When I write my fanfiction, I basically only use dry sentences. That is NOT good. So I'm going to start writing better sentences here so they come to me easier when I write.)

(Lol, you haven't been dry.)

(Lol, you haven't been dry.)

(Garth sat down; his claw moving to the hilt of his dagger on his leg.)

(Garth put a claw on the ground and lowered himself to a sitting position; his claw unconsciously moving to the hilt of the dagger strapped around his left thigh.)

(Tell me, which one would you rather read? I use solely the first one; I want to get a good amount of the second one.)

Garth turned his head to look from Shy to the Doctor. "I have to agree with him. What's this about?" He shifted his position slightly, the stone below him giving him little comfort.

>---<

Dusk crept forward, the leaves passing along his underbelly, until he was mere feet away from his prey. The deer sat in the woods, nibbling on something on the ground. Draw it's attention now.

Shadow struck the tree directly opposite of where Dusk was waiting and stripped the bark off the tree to create a slicing sound. The deer jumped up and looked in the direct of the sound. Dusk said, Ghost, your turn.

Ghost, prowling closer to the deer's right side, pounced on the deer. Her weight knocked the deer sideways; she positioned herself so her full weight was on the deer. Dusk quickly rose from his stance and walked silently over to stand next to her. Good job. He reached down with his claw and struck the deer across the neck, it's life spilling out onto the dry grass. This won't last us; we still need to find a more stable food supply.

Shadow's ears perked up. I think I heard something.

What was it? Dusk dived his muzzle into the deer's belly, the red taste of blood getting on his tongue.

Don't know. It came from the school though. Shadow launched himself into a sprint, feeling the grass below him get compressed with every step.

Guess we have to follow? said Ghost, a tendon from the deer still dripping blood from her mouth onto the ground below.

After we eat, replied Dusk, sinking his teeth into the deer again.

(Tell me if this gives you a detailed picture of the scene please. I want to make sure I'm doing this right.)

Edited by Linguz

(Garth sat down; his claw moving to the hilt of his dagger on his leg.)

(Garth put a claw on the ground and lowered himself to a sitting position; his claw unconsciously moving to the hilt of the dagger strapped around his left thigh.)

(Tell me, which one would you rather read? I use solely the first one; I want to get a good amount of the second one.)

>---<

Dusk crept forward, the leaves passing along his underbelly, until he was mere feet away from his prey. The deer sat in the woods, nibbling on something on the ground. Draw it's attention now.

Shadow struck the tree directly opposite of where Dusk was waiting and stripped the bark off the tree to create a slicing sound. The deer jumped up and looked in the direct of the sound. Dusk said, Ghost, your turn.

Ghost, prowling closer to the deer's right side, pounced on the deer. Her weight knocked the deer sideways; she positioned herself so her full weight was on the deer. Dusk quickly rose from his stance and walked silently over to stand next to her. Good job. He reached down with his claw and struck the deer across the neck, it's life spilling out onto the dry grass. This won't last us; we still need to find a more stable food supply.

Shadow's ears perked up. I think I heard something.

What was it? Dusk dived his muzzle into the deer's belly, the red taste of blood getting on his tongue.

Don't know. It came from the school though. Shadow launched himself into a sprint, feeling the grass below him get compressed with every step.

Guess we have to follow? said Ghost, a tendon from the deer still dripping blood from her mouth onto the ground below.

After we eat, replied Dusk, sinking his teeth into the deer again.

(Tell me if this gives you a detailed picture of the scene please. I want to make sure I'm doing this right.)

Honestly, I would much rather read the first one. I love getting to the point fast, and not making every tiny action dramatic when it is not needed. We aren't reading a book.

(But what if you were reading a book? That's the quality I want to get to with my fic at least.)

Lol yeah, but i am not saying you don't need to not make it extensive. It's just that its something I am not interested in. But if you are, that is cool :P

Evilshy watched as Shy Flower and Garth walked towards the shed. she saw them sit down and start to talk. she thought about finding a new vantage point, one she could hear from, but they left the door open, and from where they were they might spot her. she began to inch towards another branch, planning to fly from the back of the tree and down to the bushes on the ground when she heard the front gate open and close. she stopped moving and looked towards the gate. Freemane was walking quickly towards the shed. This must be more important then i thought if a teacher is involved. she watched as freemane entered the shed and closed the door. I have to get down there now. she moved to the back of the tree as quickly as she dared and dropped to the ground, flaring her wings out at the last second to silently stop her fall. now hidden in the bushes, she crawled closer to the shed.with the door closed, she wouldnt be seen, but she still stayed on the backside of the shed. she pressed her ear to the wall.

Several ponies seemed to be rummaging through the shed when she heard voices. they werent clear, but they were loud enough for her to hear the words. freemane was looking for ponies he could trust. I wonder if i could get him to trust me... Evilshy thought. she continued to listen.

(why do i get the feeling that freemane is about to make something quite interesting happen? lol)

Evilshy watched as Shy Flower and Garth walked towards the shed. she saw them sit down and start to talk. she thought about finding a new vantage point, one she could hear from, but they left the door open, and from where they were they might spot her. she began to inch towards another branch, planning to fly from the back of the tree and down to the bushes on the ground when she heard the front gate open and close. she stopped moving and looked towards the gate. Freemane was walking quickly towards the shed. This must be more important then i thought if a teacher is involved. she watched as freemane entered the shed and closed the door. I have to get down there now. she moved to the back of the tree as quickly as she dared and dropped to the ground, flaring her wings out at the last second to silently stop her fall. now hidden in the bushes, she crawled closer to the shed.with the door closed, she wouldnt be seen, but she still stayed on the backside of the shed. she pressed her ear to the wall.

Several ponies seemed to be rummaging through the shed when she heard voices. they werent clear, but they were loud enough for her to hear the words. freemane was looking for ponies he could trust. I wonder if i could get him to trust me... Evilshy thought. she continued to listen.

(why do i get the feeling that freemane is about to make something quite interesting happen? lol)

(Lol hopefully. A story revolving around my character for protecting garith is... like a fanfiction for gayness O.o

Flare could not sleep that night some.thing seemed to trouble her "Why did those wolves attack ,and why did they leave so fast?" with that thought roaming in her mind she went out side to the complete emptiness of the night

Lol if you are refering to a gay fan fic, Only in your fantasies <3

Just messing with you. :3 Edited by solarflare

Flare could not sleep that night some.thing seemed to trouble her "Why did those wolves attack ,and why did they leave so fast?" with that thought roaming in her mind she went out side to the complete emptiness of the night

Just messing with you. :3

Yeah, we'll go with that...

Freemane sighs. "This is a bit of a long story. It goes something like this.

Back in the time before the reign of the Princesses, and even before Discord himself, this land was all run by ponies and wolves alike. The two races worked and played together in harmony, everyone doing their share to bring peace and prosperity upon the land. It was, in effect, Utopia. However, all great things must crumble.

One day, a pony whose name is lost to the sands of time visited this land. He brought with him his sorcery and his potions to share with this bountiful land. He traveled across Equestria, selling his goods and performing what seemed to be miracles. The locals idolized him for his great deeds. He was renowned across the country as the greatest and most powerful pony alive. As they say, power corrupts.

He became addicted to this praise, taking advantage of all for his own gain. He strove to become more powerful at every opportunity. One fateful day, he created a spell to give himself the very power to alter reality itself. It worked, but at a great cost. He was mutilated and changed, totally unrecognizable from his former state. He was from then on known only as

Discord.

Discord used his new ill-begotten powers to create disharmony and distrust between ponies and wolves, causing them to spit and take their separate paths. By the time the Princesses rose up against him, the wolves had already left for new lands.

Discord vowed as he was sealed that one day the wolves would return, hungry for the blood of innocent ponies. He kept his promise. During his second brief reign in Equestria, he called out to the wolves' deepest and most instinctual feelings. He told them of how Equestria was weak, how they could swarm over it and seize it with minimal effort. They followed his lies and manipulation, finally reaching their destination shortly after the reign of Discord was cut short again by the elements of harmony.

And here, we arrive at the present. A remnant of Discord's cult still remains after all these years. They want the wolves to attack and destroy Equestria for what it did to their leader. They've infiltrated many important sites across the land, planting the seeds of weakness in our defenses. They are waiting for the wolves to make thir move."

• Brohoof 1

(I have to say, good job.)

Garth quickly climbed up to stand. "Wow. I did not expect anything like that. So you lied to me, when I asked you about the wolves. That still doesn't answer an important question though. What makes this school important enough to protect using such a large magic spell? And like Shy asked, how do we play a part in this?"

Freemane adjusted his glasses subconsciously.

"Well, you see, the Cult of Discord is not without any opposers. I am a resistance fighter for the Princesses themselves. I have been watching this situation unfold for many years now, but I'm afraid I can't handle it by myself. There are other agents all across Equestria working towards the same end as myself, but they have their own problems to deal with. I've seen you in combat. You both have extreme potential, and I need your help if I'm ever going to stop these wolves. So, what do you say, will you fight alongside me? Nothing said here will ever leave this shed, no matter WHO may have decided to listen in." He walks over to the window, observing the surrounding area for telltale signs of movement.

Freemane adjusted his glasses subconsciously.

"Well, you see, the Cult of Discord is not without any opposers. I am a resistance fighter for the Princesses themselves. I have been watching this situation unfold for many years now, but I'm afraid I can't handle it by myself. There are other agents all across Equestria working towards the same end as myself, but they have their own problems to deal with. I've seen you in combat. You both have extreme potential, and I need your help if I'm ever going to stop these wolves. So, what do you say, will you fight alongside me? Nothing said here will ever leave this shed, no matter WHO may have decided to listen in." He walks over to the window, observing the surrounding area for telltale signs of movement.

(Lol I honestly thought you were going to use freemane as an abosloute different route for the story xD)

Shy flower had to sit down. So many thoughts going through his head.

*A... fighter.*

He looked over at Garth.

"So... what do you say Garth?"