Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

One

Hi everypony, obviously im new here and obviously I like MLP. so hi... not much else to say...not much else needed to say... atleast this is longer than thoose posts where people just say "hi, im new". and if you are still reading this then you might as well stop reading this spammy like post. I bet 100% of you are still reading this even tho i said stop, i`ll say it again, stop, .... see your still reading.. well thanks for reading my wierd post. but atleast now you can say to some one latter today that while on mlpforums.com you saw someone type Iwo Jima and Mexican Space Program next to each other. bet you were not expecting that... mostly because I told you to stop reading and you didnt...

excuse for such a long post...uhh will " Social experiment" cover it?

Summary: Im new, like MLP, made you read an essay, you guys (guessing guys (lol)) saw the words Iwo Jima and Mexican Space program next to each other, didnt learn to stop reading, and most importantly you think im going to always do posts like this because of this unusual first impression (I wont, im just really bored and havent had anything to do for like 2 days...)

You seem like the type of person who's my speed. Our brains just work too fast for the comprehension of normal mortals!

>:3

VELCOM TO DA FORUMZEZ.