Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestrian School of Gifted Children

Pinkazoid

Gears hands became a blur, the loudning sounds of the hammer and copper clashing was deaf to his ears. He stopped, and looked at the small box he had just created. "Now, part 2. What did i just make?" he picked it up and brought it to his desk in the main room and began to poke at it, and look at it from different angles. "Yes, i believe...this is indeed a box."

• Brohoof 1

"Uhm," Pinstrype turned around to see a pony screaming, waving his hat around in the air. He ran up to the pony. "Uh, that's mine. Thanks..."

Splinter ran into the classroom and grabbed the first desk he saw. ''Who Puts Red Ants in their desk?'' Said Splinter as flicking a Red Ant off of his nose.

Dr. Thicket waited till everypony was seated then spoke. "Hello, Students. My name is Dr. Thicket. Now as you can see I have written some notes on the board which I want you to copy," He said dryly.

(edited)

Pinstrype quickly ran into the classroom, plopped into the nearest seat, and started typing the notes on his laptop as if he was already there.

Edited by Adam the Mudcrab

Gear found he chouldnt pick up the box, and decided rollign its the next best thing. He pushed it off his desk with a loud thud, and began using his snout to flip its sides over, navigating it down the hall towards the stairs.

Sugar Rush took a seat, and started copying down notes from the board, she continued until she found herself doodling in the back of the paper, after realizing she erased it as fast as she could making a huge mess on the back of the paper, she flipped it over and pretended to keep writing down the notes