Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Soul Eater

Finesthour

"And me and breech have 99, and" he whispered "He accidently ate a witch before we got the 99. Shhhh!!!" He said, chuckling. "And they are working for her, although I dont know why they show their faces around here." He looked at them, clearly pissed. He shocked them to show they wherent that welcomed here.

"Oh Tobi do you EVER stop talking... In case you forgot I was the first one to actually befriend Nat since that day at the academy. And since then we have been growing much stronger. One witch huh? Thats cute. Me and Sula took down our fifth today!"

He said grinning. Sula sighed. "Thats because the first four werent good enough. Honestly we've been bending over backwards training and its never good enough." Keshamaru sighed as well. "I almost got turned into a sheep..."

(Justin Law)What is that?(Giriko)The Kishin has been ressurected!But how is this possible?(Justin Law)Thats not Asura ,We have a new threat to worry about!Gotta run "Justin says as he rides back to death city.(Shinigama-Sama)So your saying a new kishin has been born?(Justin Law)Yes we need to warn all students because he is in the desert allready approching not sure how much time we have left!

Keshamaru and Sula felt something coming. "What... The hell is that." He decided to Radio Free and Erica. "What the hell is going on out there!?" He said. He got back static but he could hear bits of the reply. "Your *zzzz* Uncle *zzzz* Help! *zzzz* Madness *zzzz*" Keshamaru cursed. "Sula... Come on that feeling." He said she nodded. "Its the madness." Keshamaru was terrified but he knew he had to get them out of the city.

Seth walked up to the academy since he hadn't got his home work done to find Keshumaru and sula talking to everyone he walked over to them with a dark glare in his eyes "What...The...Hell...are you doing here" it was clear he wasn't happy to see them but Oni hadn't taken over this was all Seth

Keshamaru looked at Seth. "Nats back. We came to say welcome home! We were actually just leaving so er... Bye!" Keshamaru and Sula ran around the city to the exit. "Kekashu will be here any second! We dont have time to fight Seth... Again." Keshanaru was worried that Kekashu would arrive before they escaped the city.

• Brohoof 1

Tobi's eye twitched. His parents where feeding off of the madness. His arm twitched and he punched Breech in the face. "SORRY. I think my parents are feeding off of the madness and are trying to take you out before we get to a constant resonance.. We got to go to stein. NOW." He whispered. He pulled breech along, who had a frantic look. They got to steins classroom. "Prof. Stein, I gotta talk to you." As stein came out of the class room, "Stein, can you teach me how to match my wavelength with other people? And how to have a stronger soul? I am fairly behind on having a powerful soul, and with Kekashu back, I dont know what to do without having a powerful soul. The madness will feed on me and consume my soul." ((Someone be stein pl0x))

Nat looked questionably at Sula and Keshamaru then shrugged it off and looked at Seth. "So are you sad about your girlfriend leaving lover boy?" He asked with a chuckle as he patted his back. "And what was up with everybody by the way? I wasn't in Africa that long right?"

Seth smacked nats hand "piss off you blubbering asshole" he walked away from him it wasn't his fault Shizu wasn't around school at the moment but Keshumaru and sula were up to something they wouldnt have left that fast of they were "Just visiting" he had to find out what was going on

Keshamaru looked out and saw Kekashu streaming across the desert. He got on the radio and called in to Medusa. "We're aborting the mission. Kekashu is invading requesting permission to flee from Death city!" He got back Medusas voice loud and clear. "Negative. Keep on task, Kekashu will be your distraction Free will provide backup hurry!" Keshamaru looked at Sula. She shrugged her shoulders, and raced back. The two perched on the roof spying on Seth, "Plan?" Keshamaru kept quiet. "We wait until Oni arrives. Then we proceed."

Seth walked around kicking a rock over and over "Some friends I have" he mummbled he wanted to just hide himself from everyone and never come out "Why such negitive thoughts?" Oni asked in Seth mind "Im just upset that's all" Oni appered as a cute little white kitten maybe this will cheer you up" Oni heard people liked kittens

"Hes here." Keshamaru said and lept down from the building. Sula followed close behind. "Oni. We have orders from Medusa to extract your DNA. If you show resistance we will use force." Sula stepped up. "In short can you just give us a bit of your fur, or hair... Maybe a smidge of saliva or blood? Once we get that we'll be happily on our way!" She said smiling. She hoped this would turn out non-violent because they didnt have the time to fight these two, not with the Kishin approaching.

Oni rolled his eyes and turned into his human form "May I ask why you need my blood,saliva or fur for DNA?" Seth stepped in front of Oni "why would we help you anyway your just a bunch of thugs that can die in a hole for all I care" he really meant this too they didn't mean anything to him any more

Leo had seen everything when he was walking away in the zonic zone (since he can see people in it but not buildings) he rushed towards where he saw Keshamaru Sula Oni and Seth ¨dont do anything stupid now¨ he thought to himself when he finally was there he said ¨this is not the time you two¨ he said like he wanted Kesh and sula to go away

"Why are you being so hostile? We live here! We own an apartment two blocks away!" Keshamaru flicked his hair and sighed. "M'lady has sent us to retreive your DNA. She hasnt said why, and I dont care. I just wanna get this mission over with and get out of here before my uncle arrives." He heard a loud explosion from the front gate and jumped up he used Sulas knife form to cut Onis cheek and put the drop of blood from the blade into a vial. "Gotta go! Kekoshi hurry!" They raced to the front where puppets were attacking the gate. Keshamaru found himself surrounded. He corked the vial and charged through the puppets eventually making it past and out to the desert. Keshamaru opened a box of take-out he had picked up before meeting Seth and the others. He pulled out four Shish-kabobs and a piece of raw meat for Kekoshi. Free and Erica arrived meeting him on a sand dune outside of the city. "Hey. They cant find us right? You still have soul protect on our group?" Free nodded and took a Kabob sitting down in the warm sand and watching the citys attack. "Did you complete the mission?" Keshamaru grinned and bit a piece of meet off the end of his Kabob. "Of course we did!"

Oni started cracking up on the groud rolling over an over "Idoits that's your blood not mine!" he took Seth's form and his DNA in that form "There going to be so mad" Oni could stop laughing Seth thought it was funny as well "If I'm not the tiger then its not my form like the kitten was one I had seen down the street"

Edited by GreenWind

"I dont remember authorizing a picnic." Medusas voice rang out, Keshamaru spun around and handed her a Kabob. "Hey heres your blood!" He tossed the vial to her and she caught it easily. "Good work. And you are SURE this is Onis." Keshamaru nodded. "Yes I cut him myself." Medusa smiled and bit the end of the Kabob. "Then lets enjoy the show shall we?"

Seth headed back to the park to take a brack from fighting and blood and all that "So they wanted his blood for DNA but what happens if they don't get it" Onis voice rang in his "Stop thinking about the future and think about the present!" he was right no point in worrying for know

Breech had been listening to Stein's tips about matching wavelengths and found an interesting technique. "So if I get into a deep trance, I can effectively become an extension of Tobi's soul without a full resonance? That could be interesti..." Breech said but was cut off by the explosion at the front gate, "What the heck was... oh no, it's that puppet guy again! Tobi we gotta go, NOW! Breech said redundantly, as he had to jump into a claw on Tobis arm just to avoid being left behind as his partner was already racing to the battle. "Okay, a deep trance," he thought then reminded his meister, "Tobi you're on your own for awhile but this will keep your parents from interfering with us, or at least give you a much better chance at resisting them, you can use my forms without any resistance but you have to focus much harder than usual, I believe in you man, good luck," and with that, Breech began a series of silent chants and thoughts to enter a deep trance and morphed into hammerfist when he was completely in trance. What he never mentioned to Tobi was that while he would be sheilding his partner fom the influence of his Kishen parents, Breech would only be doing so by having a battle of focus with them, a battle that if he slipped for even a second, could destroy his sanity.

He entered a strange room, it reminded him of the Death room but it felt much more sinister. "Who are you!?" a rumbling demonic voice shouted at him, belonging to a massive demon with half a face missing and the other half resembling Tobi, "Why, he's our little boys friend darling, the one who wants to keep us from seeing our child!" another highpitched voice said, this one being an attractive demon lady, her image calling to mind the word Succubus with the same half blank face with fetures that made it clear this was Tobi's mother. "You must be Tobi's parents," Breech began, "You should know why I'm here so lets cut the crap and get to the point, Tobi doesn't want to join you, and I want to protect him, if that means I have to fight you two," he said and hammerfist growing on his arm, "so be it...!" he charged at Tobi's father and managed to make contact, but he might as well have punched the academy building with his bare hands because the hammerfist shattered several spikes and Breech was knocked across the room. He reformed his Hammerfist, got up and tried to attack from the side, aiming for weaker areas of the torso with similar results. Eventually, Breech decided to attempt attacking Tobi's mom, but found his dad in the way, like the witch and her sons he'd defeated a month or so before. "Why do you fight us? You can't win. This realm is made of the insanity you refuse to accept, you can't fight us and fight for your sanity at the same time, maybe I should help you with that..." Tobi's father said before teleporting right in front of Breech and grabbing his face blasting him with the dark energy that was the maddness around them. "Big mistake..." Breech said, "I'm not keeping out the madness around us, I'm holding in the madness inside of me. Even madness can't escape a basic rule of life, for every action there is an equal and oposite reaction. My madness will not be a servant, it'll fight with your power untill theres nothing left..." Breech said to the empty room around him, the moment Tobi's father released the dark energy the lived in Breech, he caused it to attack the raw esence of him for control. "Well what do you know... myolder brother and best friend trying to hunt me down and kill me actually had an up side... in addition to meeting Tobi..." When Breech exited his trance the battle was over but he was too exhausted to know who won or what happened.

(OOC, Dusk Blade, you can control Breech from now on, I had fun guys, but I gotta drop the RP, thanks for having me. :D )

Edited by TheBreech

Nat heard the explosion and ran towards it. "Alright, It's party time!" He yelled loudly as he got to the gate and searched for his opponent. "With the skills I learned in Africa I can squash whatever did this," he muttered as one arm turned into a musket barrel and the other arm formed a bayonet at his wrist.

((NOOOOOOOO)) He walked back into death city, and apoligized to Nat. "Erm... Sorry dude. I took everyone out." He rubbed the back of his head. He felt that like his parents stopped nagging at his soul. Did breech keep them away after a while? He didnt know. He felt so much better than before. His parents where done attacking him!

Kekashu smiled. Hi recon puppet had located his nephew. Now that he was a Kishin he had a VERY wide varriety of puppets to choose from. He dismantled the recon and instead created an assasin puppet to eliminate his nephew. "Sorry boy but you are... Troublesome..." The assasin puppet dove into the sand and prepared to sneak up on Keshamaru from below.

"Now for the death city... A few bombers yes that will work nicely!" He sent a wave of small rat like puppets into the city they avoided attacks and went into hiding. He was waiting for the right oppurtunity to pull the string and send the city into oblivion, when he felt the thread go slack. He pulled it but it had no effect someone had cut the rope. Standing in front of him was Keshamaru the assasin puppet was firmly in his grasp as it wriggled around. Keshamaru squeezed his fist around the puppets mechanical wooden throat and watched it crumple to the floor. "Hello... Boy." Keshamaru grinned. "Hello... Uncle."

Seth felt something different in the area around him like a huge soul wavelength had entered the city it was like the one from that puppet master but he was left on the island he had thought or was it? He decided to let it be for now since nothing had happened yet

"How did you find that assasin." Kekashu said not giving any hint of emotion. Keshamaru grinned. "Im a bowmeister. I have to notice the slightest change in the wind, air pressure, bow strength, I have become VERY observant in the past few years." Kekashu pulled his hand up and sent two large puppets out of the ground. They attacked in unison but Keshamaru was faster and slipped away. "Nice try..." He turned around and gasped in shock. Behind him were over a hundred of the explosive rats. "NO!!" He cried and screamed as the rats imploded the explosion shaking the ground all they way in death city.

Seth tryed to keep his balence but feel anyway "What the heck is that!" He said aloud as it pasted he got up still dizzy and made he way to the edge of the city he saw a giant crater in the distance he hopped the fence and headed in that detection "Is this what they were planning!"