Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Castaway

Sky

(edited)

Practically we are all on a cruise the boat

capsizes. We all get knocked unconscious when we come to we are on a hidden island and have to try and survive but as time goes on we find out we are not alone on the island.

Edited by Sky

I havent seen Gilligans island so.i wouldnt know

Never seen Gilligan's Island? Next you'll be telling me you haven't seen I Love Lucy or I Dream of Jeannie :lol:

Never seen Gilligan's Island? Next you'll be telling me you haven't seen I Love Lucy or I Dream of Jeannie :lol:

Ummn.... I havent seen those either... >.>;

(i moved to.Britain at an.early age so I havent seen alot of shows that are classed as good in the states)

Ummn.... I havent seen those either... >.>;

(i moved to.Britain at an.early age so I havent seen alot of shows that are classed as good in the states)

These are classics from the 60's not modern shows. I would hope you at least knew that.

These are classics from the 60's not modern shows. I would hope you at least knew that.

no I didn't...

So am I accepted or not lol :lol:

Of course you are your my favorite roleplayer.

:3

yea what she said lol

Yep :3

• Brohoof 1

I am interested in joining but I am unsure which of my OC's to use, I also appreciate a balanced cast in RP's so what kind of character would be a good fit for the RP if you allow me to join?

I am interested in joining but I am unsure which of my OC's to use, I also appreciate a balanced cast in RP's so what kind of character would be a good fit for the RP if you allow me to join?

Just use your favorite OC chances are she will be nothing like the other OCs and will balance out

I can has join? :D Moonless Night in my signature

Accepted.

Should we start now then?