Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Help?

Lunar Sun

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion king! because... i love them movies ;_;

I was thinking of a more princess-y theme like Snow white or sleeping beauty. Besides, I don't like the idea a lot. I liked lion king but it just doesn't feel right.

I was thinking of a more princess-y theme like Snow white or sleeping beauty. Besides, I don't like the idea a lot. I liked lion king but it just doesn't feel right.

Fair enough x3

I never liked the princess-y kinda films :P (such a odd child! x3)

Fair enough x3

I never liked the princess-y kinda films :P (such a odd child! x3)

x)

When I was little I hated princess movies... The Little Mermaid was the only exception though xD

Well, I haven't seen Kingdom Hearts and I don't really want to....so.....yeah. Maybe Alice in Wonderland , Hurcules, Lady and the Tramp, Finding Nemo, Sky High, Wall-E, Up, Cars, and Brave? Maybe?

Well, I haven't seen Kingdom Hearts and I don't really want to....so.....yeah. Maybe Alice in Wonderland , Hurcules, Lady and the Tramp, Finding Nemo, Sky High, Wall-E, Up, Cars, and Brave? Maybe?

It is not a show, it is a Video Game, and well a manga adaptation also.

It has characters from square enix mixed with characters from disney.

well, then I haven't PLAYED it and don't want to

That is fine. The only reason I posted it, is because, it uses all of the disney classics in one instance. Different worlds for different disney classics. Never mind though

(edited)

Still, nobody is considering MY ideas.

No, no. Let Lunar Sun talk, this is her thread after all. Lets give her opinions abut her ideas. Alice in wonderland would be a great RP and there is so much you can do with it. Because well, Wonderland is a vast universe.

Edited by Bronynonymous

Still thinking about Harry Potter.... But, would it be too long? I mean, should I do one or all of the books? Or not do it at all?

Contrary to what you think, Harry Potter wouldn't be too long. A lot of it is just Harry Potter thinking about what he should do, or doing unimportant things like Quidditch practice...If you took out all the 'fluff' the book wouldn't be that long.