Rarity Wallpaper

Vexx3

(edited)

My gallery had far too little Rarity, so I fixed it.

Direct link: Rarity

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 10

rhJTOlr.png

Well since I've have quite the number of sneak-previews I think it's time to give a full response to this wondrous wallpaper.

First off, you managed to use my favourite vector of Rarity ever so right there I'm already hooked! The curvature on the corners of the arrow-like design around her name is rather sleek and fits with the overall clean and smooth atmosphere the wallpaper gives off. The sun glare and white glowing effect is brilliant and really shows her off. Because for me, Rarity really is a shining light x)

The use of different shades of white and purple really accentuate her style and the clean, modern theme is just awesome. Thank you again for supplying me with a fantastic Rarity wallpaper! You can't ever have enough of her!~

• Brohoof 3

Ob's stürmt oder schneit. | Whether it storms or snows.

"%20alt=

Wow, this wallaper is just fabulous! I love the glow it gives off, and it's fairly simple, which is a plus in my book! Wonderful work you have done! :)

• Brohoof 1

signaaaaaa.png

Well since I've have quite the number of sneak-previews I think it's time to give a full response to this wondrous wallpaper.

First off, you managed to use my favourite vector of Rarity ever so right there I'm already hooked! The curvature on the corners of the arrow-like design around her name is rather sleek and fits with the overall clean and smooth atmosphere the wallpaper gives off. The sun glare and white glowing effect is brilliant and really shows her off. Because for me, Rarity really is a shining light x)

The use of different shades of white and purple really accentuate her style and the clean, modern theme is just awesome. Thank you again for supplying me with a fantastic Rarity wallpaper! You can't ever have enough of her!~

I always like to get in-progress feedback from someone who loves the pony I'm working on. :D

Wow, this wallaper is just fabulous! I love the glow it gives off, and it's fairly simple, which is a plus in my book! Wonderful work you have done! :)

quite simply divine!

good work as usual!

mad props, bro:D

Thanks guys! ^^

rhJTOlr.png

Really well done. :3

• Brohoof 1

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

Its... so beautiful! :o I love it ^_^ Really a good job done, keep it up! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Signature-1.jpg

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. But always remember, you have within you

the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.