Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Percy Jackson & The Olympians

MachineGunLola

Okay everyone, someone's asked me to control the characters like Chiron and such, and I've decided that I will do it.

If you want me to control them for your post, please let me know in a PM or just quote this post and tell me.

If not, then that's fine too, you can control them in your post.

Just let me know.

Hey I wasnt in the roleplay for the past few days I was wondering If I could introduce my character to chiron. for my abbsence in the Rp I just said I was in the Hapheastus forges for three days. seemed logical

I am sorry that I have been gone for a while, my Grandma has been in and out of the hospital and while my Grandpa is at work I am her primary care taker. With all that I do around the house and taking care of my grandma and the kittens, on top of all the hospital visits I have just been too busy to post. Today and probably tomorrow I will be back for a little while, but beyond that I don't know how busy I will be until Monday. I'm sorry that I haven't been on top of it but I will be back to my consistent posting soon.

• 2 weeks later...

She is starting to feel better all ready. I am back at my normal consistancy i bellieve. if you want to continue i will continue with you and we can try to bring it back. :)

ps. i love your signature (9 is my favorite)