Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

well apparently I am a bad person for writing a fanfic......

Nah

What was your reaction?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. what was your reaction to this?

• What the heck? Tell him to shut up!
    • meh, I saw it coming
    • ignored it, why should I care?!?

Shouldn't they be talking about tiny bricks, not whether a god made everyone, or everything evolved overtime.

To them, nope, many are just a bunch of idiots anyway. i considered quitting in August due to heavy crashing.

What do legos have to do with religion or pony hate for that matter? :huh: From my experience the creationism/ evolution thing is usually an epic fail. I think most religious internet debate on sites meant for fun mature discussions are destined to be epic fails. I have nothing against religion or non-religion (I consider myself spiritual/ religious/ confused) but I don't think either should be used as a flame torch in a place where people are supposed to be having fun. Now when I go to the store and see legos I'm going to be thinking about idiots...

I'd just feel sorry for them and keep writing. Don't let them and their hatingness bring you down!!! :) To do that would be to let them win.

Consider yourself lucky that you aren't like them. :)

What do legos have to do with religion or pony hate for that matter? :huh: From my experience the creationism/ evolution thing is usually an epic fail. I think most religious internet debate on sites meant for fun mature discussions are destined to be epic fails. I have nothing against religion or non-religion (I consider myself spiritual/ religious/ confused) but I don't think either should be used as a flame torch in a place where people are supposed to be having fun. Now when I go to the store and see legos I'm going to be thinking about idiots...

I'd just feel sorry for them and keep writing. Don't let them and their hatingness bring you down!!! :) To do that would be to let them win.

Consider yourself lucky that you aren't like them. :)

People on the internet just want something to bicker over, and it's easy to argue over religion or insult people.

People on the internet just want something to bicker over, and it's easy to argue over religion or insult people.

Sigh...people need something productive to do. Is there some sort of charity out there where we can donate hobbies to them?

Sigh...people need something productive to do. Is there some sort of charity out there where we can donate hobbies to them?

Sadly I don't think such a thing exists, so it is up to them to find a better way of using their time.