Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

Sakura laid there, "He got washed away..." she said in a low tone. She looked over at Relemon, in one day they had met there partners. In one night they'd lost someone and Sakura had pushed Relemon to far. She sighed as she had pushed Relemon so far that, she's now a fresh, a baby even!

Alice was speechless, one of them had disappeared and she had managed to sleep through it. She felt terrible, more than she had ever felt before. Candlemon patted her in a comforting manner, but she merely noticed it.

Keramon stumbled arond the beach aimlessly. He was so tired he could barely stand up. Eventually he toppled over in the sand and started de-digivolving. Tsumemon, then Kuramon. The small jellyfish digimon laid in the sand wishing someone would find him.

Axe and demi devimon finally reached the shore. Axe peeled off his jacket and crawled onto land. He was hungry but none of that mattered the second he saw Kuramon in the sand. He crawled over and picked it up. "I know you..." He said. Kuramon opened his on eye and said weakly. "Help we have to get to... Freshwater." Axe clung on to Kuramon and tried to stand up. His legs were shaky but he was able to take a few steps towards the forest in search of a lake.

Sakura looked up at Alice "Etemon has gone to find him" she told her. She looked down at Relemon which woke up and looked over at Sakura. She looked shocked, as a gold glow "Relemon, divovle to Viximon."

Viximon yawns and smiled, "hello" she said with a grin.

Dorumon looked up at Viximon. "Yay, you can talk. Shawn will be happy about that." he told her before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Shawn heard what Dorumon said and blushed as he closed his eyes in frustration.

"...is that really a good thing?" Alice responded. "Not wanting to assume bad things about people... or Digimon, but my impression of him wasn't that good" she later added. Candlemon kept quiet and was really interested in a rock at the floor of the cave, rolling it around in circles.

Viximon jumped on the rock and blushed. "Sorry, i just had to i was watching it" she coughed awkwardly. Before moved back to Sakuras side.

Sakura nodded, "we'll have to i'm not going out at night not with Viximon" she pointed out.

"Hehe, nothing wrong with that" Candlemon said and rolled over the rock towards Viximon.

"True, I wouldn't want to go out now in the night either. And maybe we'll get surprised, never take the dog for its fur."

"Dog for its fur?" Candlemon asked, tilting his head towards his partner.

"It is a saying, it means your shouldn't assume things about people from their looks and such."

"I see"

After limping, tripping and plent of crying Kuramon and Axe made it to the pool of freshwater. The two lept in and sighed in releif. Axe even found fruit nearby so they could get a bit of food into them. "Kuramon digivolve to Tsumemon!" Axe looked over and smiled.

"Good to see ya!" He said happily.

Alice sat there in the cave in silence, she still couldn't shake of the feeling of worthlessness off her. She suddenly stood up, brushing of her legs a little from the dust and said "I don't really feel like sitting here any longer, I'll study the cave a little..." she said quietly to the others and headed of. "W-Wait for me!" Candlemon said and jumped after her when she walked deeper into the cave.

"Thanks for coming with me, don't need a flashlight with you around" Alice said to the living candle jumping beside her. Candlemon opened his mouth to answer her remark, but noticed the saddened smile on his partner's face and didn't say anything. They kept walking forward in silence.

Edited by Mayuen

Shawn got up and looked around. He saw Viximon and Sakura inside the cave with Dorumon beside them and blushed. 'Time to man up' he thought as he walked inside the cave and fell asleep beside Dorumon.

Axe and Tsumemon kicked back in the water and ate a ton of fruit. "This is great Tsumemon! I havent had this much fun since the last time I saw my parents!" He said happily. Tsumemon looked up. "You'll see them soon dont worry!" He chirped. Axe looked down.

"I havent seen my parents in seven years. They went missing and never returned." He said sadly. Tsumemon blinked. "Sorry I brought it up..." he said. Axe tried to smile but failed. "Its okay I had plenty of time to be sad. It still kinda hurts though just a bit..." He spoke softly.

Edited by SolarWind

Sakura woke up and looked at the stars and smiles, "if you could see this mum, dad you wouldn't believe it" she paused. They died of a car crash when she was 12, she looked sighed. She looked over at shawn and Dorumon, before looking viximon who was still intressed in the rock batting it around from time to time. She fell on the floor as a year dropped from her eyes, "But i've lost all my friend, all of them have gone missing" she sighed.

Alice missed her parents back in the human world. I wonder if they are worried for me? was the thought that went through her head while they were walking deeper into the cave. But the saddened smile Candlemon had noticed earlier wasn't because she missed her parents, it was the settings in the cave that made her remember something. Something she isn't glad over.

"What are these strange markings on the wall?" Alice stopped and said, studying a wall in front of them.

All over it was symbols she didn't understand in a symmetrical order.

"I don't know, I hoped you would" Candlemon answered, glad that she had broke the silence.

"Axe those cuts look pretty bad..." For the first time Axe realized he was covered in scars, burns, cuts, and bruises. They must have accumulated through all the fighting and jumping off of cliffs. This was the first time Axe had seen under his shirt in a while he felt a deep cut along his side and winced. "There worse than I thought..." He gulped fearing infection. He decided to was them and use some of the sour fruit to kill any germs. It stung and Tsumemon looked confused but Axe knew it was his best bet.

"Why dont you digivolve again you certainly have eaten enough." He asked trying to change the subject.

"I dont feel like it yet sometimes I like being small." Tsumemon answered. Axe smiled and looked around. There were tons of fish in the laxe some of them even came right up to them if they were still enough. This gave him an idea.

Etemon walked down the beach searching for footprints. He knew it would be a while before he found any the kid had probably gotten washed way down. He cursed and walked on again in silence.

¨hey Jyarimon¨ Leo said when they were going out of the cave to get fruit ¨yes Leo¨ Jyarimon said back with a smile on his face ¨why are we at a beach?¨ he asked to Jyarimon without wondering how he got into that world ¨I dont really know that, but i do know that the fruit is delicous here¨ the digimon Jyarimon answered with a smile while he was getting fruit down from the tree with his head ¨okay but im sure we need to find a way out of this beach cliff place¨ Leo said worried about getting attacked by tigers or something ¨dont worry ill protect you¨ Jyarimon said with a big smile on his face while looking at Leo ¨well i gue...¨ Leo couldnt finish his words before a giant turtle digimon appeared ¨Jyarimon WHAT IS THAT THING¨ Leo yelled scared ¨thats (forgot name) and hes too strong for just me¨ Jyarimon looked horrified when they were looking at the beast (someone better come fast)

Tsumemon heard a loud noise and looked over. "Axe did you hear something?" Axe shrugged. "Probably nothing who would be all the way out here that doesnt make sense." He said calmly and leaned back in the water. "Im gonna take a nap." He said.

"Me too." Tsumemon chirped and lie down.

Etemon heard the noise and burst through the trees. "Stop right... There?" He said looking at the girl. "Hey hey whats this who the heck are you!". He looked at the turtle digimon. "Whos this guy?" He asked he want familiar with the digimon of these parts.

((Rolle I dont know what digimon it is whats his name?))

¨who the zoid are you!¨ Leo asked with a pretty scared tone ¨Leo i think we got harder things to handle¨ jyarimon said poking his leg with his head ¨oh yeah right¨ Leo answered to Jyarimon ¨i need more power or else i would be no match to that guy sadly but true¨ Jyarimon pointed out ¨well we better start to do something ¨your right¨ and with that Jyarimon started attacking it but becouse of his lack of abilities in battle he was no match for Tortomon (i guess its that turtles name) ¨what should i do¨ Leo thought remembering he found that cards and that device ¨well i got nothing to lose¨ he said when he took a card that looked like Jyarimon super fast ¨errrrr HIGH-SPEED PLUGIN MOVEMENT ABILITY¨ (i know crappy name on them) as he said that he slashed the card through the side of the device and Jyarimon responded to Tortomons attack with high speed but still not able to defeat it without digivolving which he yet couldnt couse of him being not that old just like 10 days or something with that they were out if someone dont save them.

Etemon looked around. "Do you err... Need some help?" He asked. This digimon looked strong but Etemon could handle it no sweat however he wasnt sure if he should interfere.

((Just to confirm the name of the digimon is Tortomon right?))

¨errrr i guess if you want to help im no one to stop you¨ Leo replied with his often calm tone right then Jyarimon yelled out ¨can i get some assistance here¨ as with that Leo rolled another card through the digivice ¨HIGH-SPEED PLUGIN SONIC WAVE¨ as he yelled that out a screech could be heard from Jyarimon and it silenced Shellmon for some seconds to make them get a tactic ((well no it was shellmon tortomon was the one that is totally crazy))

The symbols seemed to mean something, but Alice couldn't understand what. While she stood there and pondered over the strange markings, she thought that the very meaning of existance could be written in them and she would have no clue about it.

"Are you really sure you haven't seen them before? Cause they are completely new to me" Alice then asked her Digimon partner.

"Well, I don't know what they mean but I'm pretty sure I have seen them before in other places and on other Digimon actually."

"Interesting... Anyway, I don't think we'll figure it out today, we maybe should head back to the others?"

"Sounds like a good idea, maybe everyone have come back now?"

And with that the two turned around and walked back, not noticing that one of the symbols had started weakly glowing white.

Sakura saw the sun starting to rise. She smiled and looked over at Viximon, "look, the sun!" Sakura said happily. She got up and stretched and went looking for food with viximon running behide her. She saw a few bits of fruits and clean water and started bringing them back to the cave.

Jyarimon kept on giving Shellmon headknocks until shellmon shot a Wave of water from his shell top right on them Leo and Jyarimon got up fast with their fighting spirit ¨HIGH-SPEED PLUGIN SONIC EVOLUTION¨ (Sonic evolution is a real plugin and its basically an evolution of sonic waves) Jyarimon clones himself as he was done with the card drawing and all of them started sonic wave Shellmon with an tone that could break glass before it started but Shellmon hid in its shell and didnt get any damage at all when Shellmon came out of the shell both Jyarimon and Leo was out of energy ¨we... need to....¨ was Leos last words before he blacked out.

Etemon grabbed Sheelmon and slammed him into the sand. "I thought you kids could handle this!" He tossed the turtle into the ocean and watched the splash. He went over to Leo and picked him up. He also grabbed Jyarimon and waled into the woods where he hoped to find freshwater. "Stupid kid. He should have trained better!" He placed Leo down and went to get some water.

(errrrrr etemon wouldnt be able to life the turtle since its 2.5x bigger then him and a champion but okay) Leo opened his eyes a little to just see where he was without Etemon noticing he was looking ¨strange monkey¨ Leo thought to himself and closed his eyes again to regain strength.