Rainbow Dash IRL

~Lawful Jordo~

So, Rainbow dash and I were just flying out to meet my family for my summer break, and I thought I might as well take a picture ;)

http://eljordo911.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-outside-my-plane-314400996

Posted Image

You know the best part about traveling with Rainbow Dash? You don't have to buy her a plane ticket :)

Though it was tough getting her to stop making faces at the pilots >.>

OOC: lol yeah, so the photo and the illustration were done by me :P. I think I'm going to do a whole series of IRL ponies :D

• Brohoof 7

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Nice job! Hope to see moar pictures!!!

And btw, if she were sleeping on that cloud she'd be farther away, make more sense if she was 'racing' the airplane.

Fluttermedic_by_PixiGlow.png

"If you can't make the moon interesting, try setting it on fire"
- Void Chicken

(edited)

Nice job! Hope to see moar pictures!!!

And btw, if she were sleeping on that cloud she'd be farther away, make more sense if she was 'racing' the airplane.

lol I think this is more my fault for giving her that expression, but she isn't sleeping ;P

She's just confident :3 I may go back and fix the eyes if it really looks like that

Edited by Eljordo

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

If I saw Dashie out the plane window I would've smashed the window and tried to hug her...

Oh, make sure she doesn't touch the plane motors.

That's a nice pic. Watch out for the angle though...should be perpendicular to the plane wing. This is the hard part about working in 3d. Also try to match the pic to the camera quality.

I would totally freak out if I saw a pony in real life, not from freight mind you but of how awesome that would be. Anyways, yeah it's great.

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

Remind her to be careful of the engine turbines. Those things are at least 500% more powerful than even Queen Faust.

mlpforumsbanner.png

Known everywhere else as some derivative of Pikalax

How much of a headstart did you have over Rainbow? I would expect her to go much faster than a standard airliner. Then again it just looks like a pretty chill glide for her :lol: Can totally tell it's Photoshopped by the way.

I kid it looks fantastic. I like your use of the lights and shadows on the top and bottom of her, and your style looks nice next to real life photos. I would like to see more of these from you.

• Brohoof 1

If I saw Dashie out the plane window I would've smashed the window and tried to hug her...

Oh, make sure she doesn't touch the plane motors.

That's a nice pic. Watch out for the angle though...should be perpendicular to the plane wing. This is the hard part about working in 3d. Also try to match the pic to the camera quality.

Yeah, incorporating anything 2D into a 3D environment can be pretty tough. Thanks for the critique, I'll keep in mind when I do my next on2 :)

Signature by Klopp Wonka

looks awesome but if i saw tha i would freak out and shout for the airhostess, so just a typical trip via plane.

And that's when RD flys under the plane and everyone thinks your crazy :

"There was a cyan cartoon Pegasus out the window, I swear!"

How much of a headstart did you have over Rainbow? I would expect her to go much faster than a standard airliner. Then again it just looks like a pretty chill glide for her :lol: Can totally tell it's Photoshopped by the way.

I kid it looks fantastic. I like your use of the lights and shadows on the top and bottom of her, and your style looks nice next to real life photos. I would like to see more of these from you.

Whaaaaat?! It's not Photoshoped D: The real Rainbow dash was flying outside my plane :P and yeah, it was a pretty casual glide, and she would sometimes make faces at the pilots. She got in a lot of trouble for that xD

But OOC, thank you :) I plan on making more IRL photos

Signature by Klopp Wonka

For anyone interested, I did another Rainbow Dash IRL here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/24686-rainbow-dash-irl-2-cake/

Signature by Klopp Wonka

Dash looks as if shes having no problem at all keeping up with the plane ;)

Very awesome work! ^_^ Good job!

Signature-1.jpg

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. But always remember, you have within you

the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.