ooc Everfree Search

SongBrony

Dangit, I wanted to go on a date with starbolt :( Why must that damn brotherhood keep ruining their life?

BTW, remember Blaze is wanted for murder after accidentally killing that girl. Lily is pregant and all AND I WANT TO GO FORWARD TO WHEN THE BABY'S BORN!

Soon mein fruend. Soon. But first, Linus and Carrick need to be found. (I should probably ask if they still want to be a part of this.) And I'm am not going to be able to post for awhile. Eagle stuff. So, I give anony privilege to post on my behalf if he so wishes. Just try to keep him in character.  :ph34r: I'm watching you

Edited by SongBrony

Soon mein fruend. Soon. But first, Linus and Carrick need to be found. (I should probably ask if they still want to be a part of this.) And I'm am not going to be able to post for awhile. Eagle stuff. So, I give anony privilege to post on my behalf if he so wishes. Just try to keep him in character.  :ph34r: I'm watching you

I say they're MIA for now. It wont be a big deal for them hopefully. I want to move forward with the story! :P

*brushes nails against chest* your welcome

(oh and i believe you were looking for this? attachicon.gifth (1).jpg  once again, you are welcome)

Can we fast forward yet? PLEEZ I have some great ideas of what to do then, but I really got nothing right now...

I say they're MIA for now. It wont be a big deal for them hopefully. I want to move forward with the story! :P

Can we fast forward yet? PLEEZ I have some great ideas of what to do then, but I really got nothing right now...

fiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!! *rolls eyes* you can act like a child sometimes. you can do that post, seeing how well you did on the implantation scene

fiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!! *rolls eyes* you can act like a child sometimes. you can do that post, seeing how well you did on the implantation scene

I'm not that much like a child

Oh, grrr... do I have to make another long one? :P It'll take me a while and I don't think i have the patience to pull that off right now. If we want to keep going right now, I say we fast forward to nine months down the road, before the birth....

I imagine they've run off to Baltimare or something. Rook and Starbolt have gotten somewhat close and so have Lily and Blaze. They're lying low a bit but then the brotherhood comes back. What do you think?

I'm not that much like a child

Oh, grrr... do I have to make another long one? :P It'll take me a while and I don't think i have the patience to pull that off right now. If we want to keep going right now, I say we fast forward to nine months down the road, before the birth....

I imagine they've run off to Baltimare or something. Rook and Starbolt have gotten somewhat close and so have Lily and Blaze. They're lying low a bit but then the brotherhood comes back. What do you think?

I leave for over an hour and we are on the run without Carrick and Rook...Lovely. I'll take Blaze back thank you very much

• Brohoof 1

I dont mean to be rude, but I dont think I can post much more right now. I'm running low on creativity and nothing will come up in my brain >..<

When Songbrony comes back, he can post and we can go from there. Right now, I dont want to go anywhere until-

Oh... I just got a text from him. nvm :P

I leave for over an hour and we are on the run without Carrick and Rook...Lovely. I'll take Blaze back thank you very much

Hey, I think we should move on without them :( I'm sure they are really busy and aren't in the mood to rejoin the RP (i could be wrong)

If anything, we can regroup later with them

I am probably going to need to wait before Rook comes in. Alert me when Blaze gets to Rook's house

Edited.

I'm gonna make a long post (my introduction always have long posts.). However, I guess you can say I'm having a bit of a writer's block. Just give me some time. I got it.

ill help.

Ok. So from my understanding, Blaze, Rook, Lily, and Starbolt are all working on an air pad that me and Lily will fly to Baltimare. At the same time, both Carrick and Linus are probably with the Brotherhood. (PS: Ninja, Calirolls, we are trying to revive this RP. If you want to stay, say something here.)

Ok. So from my understanding, Blaze, Rook, Lily, and Starbolt are all working on an air pad that me and Lily will fly to Baltimare. At the same time, both Carrick and Linus are probably with the Brotherhood. (PS: Ninja, Calirolls, we are trying to revive this RP. If you want to stay, say something here.)

I guess I could stay.. I just wouldn't post as much. You know, with school and all that going on right now.

Do you guys remember TheBronyHeart? He wanted to join a long time ago and might be of some value. If you guys are confused, go back a few tabs and you should find him. Consensus on letting him join?

I guess I could stay.. I just wouldn't post as much. You know, with school and all that going on right now.

Ok. Sorry this has been dead for awhile. But hopefully with the new scene unfolding we can work it back up. I understand the school thing. Anony and I just had our finals friday. Thanks for letting me know you wanted to stay. (PS: The story I told you about awhile ago where I asked if I could use Linus is almost done. 40 chapters long...it's okay in my opinion. Just thought you should know.)

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, being pregnant is on my list. I'm sitting in a mental institution (literally) as I type this. I'll be here for a while... Lots of time to post!!!

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait WHAt!?

What... What do you mean you're in a mental institution? Are you ok? What happened? Why are you there?

Lol, being pregnant is on my list. I'm sitting in a mental institution (literally) as I type this. I'll be here for a while... Lots of time to post!!!

Are you alright? Hope everything is going good for you. And hey, if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. I had a friend who was in one over the summer. Didn't want to say anything about it.

Okay, here's the plan. Make it as hard as possible for Rook while explaining himself to Star's parents. It'll be funny.

Are you alright? Hope everything is going good for you. And hey, if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. I had a friend who was in one over the summer. Didn't want to say anything about it.

Okay, here's the plan. Make it as hard as possible for Rook while explaining himself to Star's parents. It'll be funny.

Remind me to not let you play wingman when I try to ask a girl out in the future <..< 

Anyway, once we're done with this part... i'm sorta stumped on what we do next.....

Haha I'm fine. Just a few pesky voices. They live in my head and it pisses me off big time. I'm in for 'observation' which really means that my foster parents can't be bothered dealing with a schitz like me. Oh well...

After this we could skip nine months. Shot not writing the birth scene.

Haha I'm fine. Just a few pesky voices. They live in my head and it pisses me off big time. I'm in for 'observation' which really means that my foster parents can't be bothered dealing with a schitz like me. Oh well...

After this we could skip nine months. Shot not writing the birth scene.

Ah, i see. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing major.

Maybe I should get checked out for that as well....

I sense Rook getting back at you guys for this mean-ness

want to make one long post? Since its winter break maybe get one in explaining the situation you and Carrick are in. Then go MIA again

You didnt fast forward far enough to avoid the birth, SongBrony :P

I call we "sorta" do that, but time lapse to right after that. I dont think we should let Lily write it and I'm not doing that post :P so we'll take the easy way out

You didnt fast forward far enough to avoid the birth, SongBrony :P

I call we "sorta" do that, but time lapse to right after that. I dont think we should let Lily write it and I'm not doing that post :P so we'll take the easy way out

i know I didn't but it didn't feel right to just skip nine months. So I went halfway. And I don't hear you complaining when I need to blow something up!

Forgive me for being worrisome, but how is that whole "observation" thing going? Are you back home yet?

Forgive me for being worrisome, but how is that whole "observation" thing going? Are you back home yet?

lolnope. im here for the next two weeks at least. they said i may have to live here! finally, they get over the whole "she's unstable! be careful! dont anger her!" stage of it and come to the "she'll live here for at least a while so lets be honest." stage. its alright, i guess. i stay in my own room and have my own computer and wifi and ps3, so cant complain

lolnope. im here for the next two weeks at least. they said i may have to live here! finally, they get over the whole "she's unstable! be careful! dont anger her!" stage of it and come to the "she'll live here for at least a while so lets be honest." stage. its alright, i guess. i stay in my own room and have my own computer and wifi and ps3, so cant complain

i know I didn't but it didn't feel right to just skip nine months. So I went halfway. And I don't hear you complaining when I need to blow something up!

Guys? Are you still here? It's been inactive since the 3rd.. Just checking on all of you. I'm worried this'll plunder down into a coma again.

Guys? Are you still here? It's been inactive since the 3rd.. Just checking on all of you. I'm worried this'll plunder down into a coma again.

Sorry. Jadefire and I started getting a move on with the TGK fic, so I've been sorta working on that. It's easy to tell that Jadefire is the better writer, though.

I'll see if I can post today. We'll see

• Brohoof 1

Sorry. Jadefire and I started getting a move on with the TGK fic, so I've been sorta working on that. It's easy to tell that Jadefire is the better writer, though.

I'll see if I can post today. We'll see

I'll post when get back home. I've been busy on other things. Haven't really spent much time on the forums recently.

Ok, yeah, so it really had nothing to do with the story, but my last post was mind candy for me :P (eye candy, mind candy? get it?..... <..<)

Anyway, twas very fun to write, and I'd love to do more love scenes that involve no, in the traditional sense, romantic tactics :P

Oh, sorry, was out fic supposed to be violent or something? I personally like the four of them in this house as just a fun little thing, but I know we cant do that... we're probably going to go fight something soon :/

On another note, lily naming her baby "Nova" doesn't seem like a good idea. I say we come up with something better. 

which is no way related to the argument on the TGK OOC about Tyrannus's name....

Edited by AnonyPoni