ooc Everfree Search

SongBrony

dark cazyym!!! i love that name so much teehee!!! anyway, still waiting to get out of this hell hole

Hey how you doing? Just want to make sure you're doing alright. You almost out? Or still got a while to go?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey how you doing? Just want to make sure you're doing alright. You almost out? Or still got a while to go?

still got atleast a fortnight until they even think about wether i stay or go... eh, thats life for you.

Sooo..... now what? Songbrony and I were thinking that we all start a new RP that is more like a sitcom, like what's going on in the RP right now.

(edited)

So what should we name the new RP? I was thinking "Everfree Sitcom" but it sounds corny. Anyways, I'll link it here for you guys once it's up. Do we want to add more ponies or keep it to the four of us? (Me, Anoni, Lily, and Calirolls)

Edited by SongBrony
  • Brohoof 1

So what should we name the new RP? I was thinking "Everfree Sitcom" but it sounds corny. Anyways, I'll link it here for you guys once it's up. Do we want to add more ponies or keep it to the four of us? (Me, Anoni, Lily, and Calirolls)

Sounds good! But ''Everfree Sitcom'' sounds way too corny. Sounds like something you'd scribble on Corn on a cob. :L (Gid it? Corny.. Corn on a cob... I'm sorry.) 

• Brohoof 1

Sounds good! But ''Everfree Sitcom'' sounds way too corny. Sounds like something you'd scribble on Corn on a cob. :L (Gid it? Corny.. Corn on a cob... I'm sorry.) 

Lol. Well I'm going to need some ideas for names. Maybe we should just name it "The Corny RP" (See what I did there?) 

Let the bad joke battle begin

Lol. Well I'm going to need some ideas for names. Maybe we should just name it "The Corny RP" (See what I did there?) 

Let the bad joke battle begin

Oh, I saw it! I totally SAW it! >8D c_bonesaw.png

I think I'm winning.

But I think that sounds a-MAIZE-ing! 

Let's just get everybody else to agree.

Edited by Calirolls

I do like this idea, since what we've been doing lately is much more fun than before, or at least it has been for me.

And it has occurred to me that I've been writing for two charactrers this whole time

As for this joke war, i cant bear to 'ear anymore of it. Seriously, you guys are being irragational

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

So are we settled on the name being "The Corny RP"?  If I can count the amount of heads we have that support the corn name, I can start the RP

Ok. The RP is up and awaiting for the posts. Calirolls, since you weren't with the group in this RP, you can enter however you want, as long as it's reasonable (or at least as reasonable as you can get in a corny RP) 

Oh, I saw it! I totally SAW it! >8D img-1124930-1-c_bonesaw.png
I think I'm winning.
But I think that sounds a-MAIZE-ing! 
Let's just get everybody else to agree.

I do like this idea, since what we've been doing lately is much more fun than before, or at least it has been for me.
And it has occurred to me that I've been writing for two charactrers this whole time
As for this joke war, i cant bear to 'ear anymore of it. Seriously, you guys are being irragational

Lol, being pregnant is on my list. I'm sitting in a mental institution (literally) as I type this. I'll be here for a while... Lots of time to post!!!

The new RP is up and I'm the only one who's posted. T_T am I too impatient? Ah well. Hopefully later today it gets going Edited by SongBrony
  • Brohoof 1

So are we settled on the name being "The Corny RP"? If I can count the amount of heads we have that support the corn name, I can start the RP

Ok. The RP is up and awaiting for the posts. Calirolls, since you weren't with the group in this RP, you can enter however you want, as long as it's reasonable (or at least as reasonable as you can get in a corny RP)

The new RP is up and I'm the only one who's posted. T_T am I too impatient? Ah well. Hopefully later today it gets going

See, I was doing this crazy thing called sleep (that damn color guard we did where you made me wake up at 5 fixed my sleep cycle, so late night posting is sorta hard now) Then I woke up and went to school.... The same school you go to and posted the above post from, it seems....

Anyway, I'll post laterish

See, I was doing this crazy thing called sleep (that damn color guard we did where you made me wake up at 5 fixed my sleep cycle, so late night posting is sorta hard now) Then I woke up and went to school.... The same school you go to and posted the above post from, it seems....

Anyway, I'll post laterish

Yeah well I gotta lead the CoH tonight while being unable to talk. How the buck does that work?!? (Very nervous about this dentist appt. been numbed, but can't relax. I'm shaking while I type this)