private Mystery Island ~

Sun

( It's alright. )

The boat had a sudden stop, and the swaying stopped as well, they must have landed! Jupiter stopped snoring and fluttered her eyes open to see that they where on the island. "Amazing!" She said, looking out onto the beach. Grabbing the walking board from the side of the ship, she flipped it over onto the sand so that the ponies could hop off board. "Alright everyone. UP UP UP! We have a big day today. We need to set up camp!" Jupiter screamed, hoping she wouldn't get too much attention from anything wandering around.

"Hmmm?" Lapis murmured. "Well, I guess it's time to head out." He got up, returned the book he was reading and went to get his saddlebag. It wasn't too hard to find it, so he put it on his back and was ready to make land fall. Lapis Lazuli carefully trotted up to the deck, trying to hide his excitement. "Good morning everypony. I hope you all got some sleep." he said walking past the other towards the shore.

"Careful now!" Jupiter told Lapis. "You don't want to end up as pony-meal do you?" She giggled and ran downstairs to get some supplies. When she got up she brought all the stuff down to the sandy beach and piled it there, then she began to roll the water barrels down as well. "And if we run out of water, we can drink from the ocean, though we will have to leave it out in the sun for awhile first." She said.

Quillusion, who had no idea she was even on this trip in the first place, awoke with a start in the bottom of the ship. She had a book near her and figured she had fallen asleep while reading it. She slowly climbed to the main deck of the ship. When she got to the deck, she noticed the other ponies, then she noticed she wasn't in ponyville anymore. "Wait where am I? Who are you ponies?" She asked with a start looking at all the other ponies on the deck.

Lapis stopped walking. "What do you mean by 'pony-meal'? Is this island dangerous?" he asked, carefully looking around. Lapis wasn't the best fighter, and was more of a scholar. He took a look at the supplies. It seemed sufficient, but with the possibility of danger, he wasn't sure if there was enough medical gear.

Jupiter laughed. "Why yes, it's very dangerous! Did you not know that?" She asked, and then looked to the strange pony she'd never seen before. "What're you doing on the ship? We're on Mystery Island for an adventure." She didn't like panicking so she acted calm, what was this pony doing on the ship, now Jupiter couldn't take her back, she'd have to stay on the adventure!

"Mystery Island. Where the hay is that?" She asked the pony. Why am I going to Mystery Island? She asked hersef. "I'm Quillusion by the way. If I may ask what is your name?" She asked. She didn't want to tell her that the reason she was on the ship was becasue she was reading a banned book. No one must know that the book was outlawed long ago. She just hoped no more smart ponies on the ship would regonize it.

"Oh, hello. My name is Lapis Lazuli. I don't remember seeing you on the ship." Lapis said, drawing closer to the landing site. "I hope you have some experience. I've heard this island is relatively unexplored."

• Brohoof 1

"So i'm guessing there is no way to get back off of this dangerous island then. No, ok then, I guess I'm up for an adventure." She said. Maybe this is something I can write a story about. She told herself happily. She walked down to the lower deck and then onto the beach. "I'm guessing were going to need a camp." She said aloud.

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, and once we're done our adventure we can head down to pony ville. I might just stay behind though." Jupiter said, grabbing some twigs from where the jungle first starts. She successfully created a tipi for each pony, using twigs, sticks, rocks, string and some of the rain-proof fabric.

Lapis began going through the supplies, separating the things into groups. "What do you mean you might be staying on the island? Wouldn't that mean you'll be trapped? We would have to take the ship back and aren't you the only one who knows how operate it?" Lapis inquired.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I guess you're right." Jupiter said quizzically. "Well then I'll bring everyone home and come back here, forever. Unless of course, any of you plan on staying as well." Jupiter said, sniffing the air, the beautiful jungle smelling nice.

( Anyone going to reply? )

Edited by Sun

"Wait you are actaully going to stay. Why would you want to do that?" Quillusion asked Jupiter, quite confused why anypony would want to stay on an island. She got off the ship and walked onto the beach. She looked around not really wanting to be here but having no way back until after the adventure. Oh I hate nature.

"Because its beautiful, a clear nature-full sight." Jupiter said, laughing at her own words. "I wouldn't know why any-pony wouldn't want to stay here." Jupiter smiled, and looked at all the palm trees, jungle trees, vines, grass, everything. Then there was a snap and a growl.

"What is that?" Quillusion asked quite scared. She slowly backed away from the forest, slowly entering the water. This is why she didn't want to be here. Why anypony would want to be in the wilderness with who knows what was beyond her. She only hoped Jupiter would know what to do about whatever was in the forest, becuase she had no idea.

"Oh dear lord..." Jupiter screamed. "Quillusion, you're going the wrong way!" The rumbling and growling was coming from - not the forest but - the water! There where crocodiles swimming in the water, snapping around and moving towards Quillusion's legs.

"AHHHHH!" Quillusion screamed running out of the water and back on to the land. "What do we do Jupiter?" Whe asked still screaming. She was not cut out for this. A bookworm did not belong in the wilderness.

"I say jump on ship, or.... jump in a tree." Jupiter suggested. "If there's any danger, we can leave camp and get in the cabins of the boat." Jupiter reminded everyone. "But the idea is to stay out here and enjoy the nature." She said calmly, before she was reminded of the crocodiles. "So hurry, which one?!"

Quilluison teleported onto th boat. "Are you sure the boat will be safe, what if they climb into it?" She asked. Quite scared she just kept running around the deck. Can crocidilles climb, she asked herself, I sure hope not.

"Nope. Croc's are a non-climbing species. They can climb a rock though, and not a big one." Jupiter reported. "Animal experts you know, study the habitats of animals, and crocodiles shouldn't even be here, sharks should though, and they probaby are too..." Jupiter sighed. So much danger is less than even 5 minutes standing on the island.

"S..Sharks." Quillusion stammerd. "See this is why I hate nature and would much rather be back at home with my books." She said, finnaly settling down a little. "So umm, what do we do about camp now?" She asked.