private Everfree Fugitive

SongBrony

"I had nowhere else to go since my face is basically painted all through out Ponyville. And I never even got to explain my side of the story while I was at the crime scene before ponies started to put cuffs on me!" Blaze said, angry that this pony would try to arrest his friend.

"Thanks Lily, I'm tough, but I'm not agile enough to hold him down for very long." Blaze said to Lily, happy to be standing.

Electricity came through the course of his body. Whatever spell that Lily did to him slowly made him lose his consciousness. "This might fail..." Carrick said softly as he shut down and went into unconsciousness.

(edited)

"Well, great. First you guys ruin my date, now there's an unconscious police officer" Rook saw Linus stuck his head out of the door, "And an Assassin here. Any other ways you lovebirds want to ruin my day?"

Blaze looked shocked that Rook was not more grateful. Rook poured some more tea, "'Don't give me that look. All the evidence he had was circumstantial. He had nowhere near enough to convict me."

Edited by AnonyPoni

(edited)

"Sorry about Starbolt. She seemed nice. Maybe tomorrow you and her can patch things up? Or maybe I'll ruin tomorrow too with a little stink bomb right under your flank. See how well the date goes then?" Blaze retorted to Rook, clearly embarrassed by what Rook said about him and Lily. "Anyways I think Lily and I both need some sleep. Today has been rough and I didn't even get a full lunch since Lily and Linus popped up." Blaze said, full knowing that this day was far from rough, but hoped that Rook got the message that he didn't want to argue with Lily in the room.

"What should he care for what I feel for Lily? She's an Alicorn and I'm just a plain old Pegasus. Nothing special there." Blaze thought to himself sadly.

"I guess we don't need to stay here for the night. We'll take Sleeping Sanders here with us. Feel free to join us when you want to. When the police learn that you were here when Carrick went missing, you'll be numero uno on their list of suspects." Blaze said cunningly

Edited by Songbrony

Rook finished his second cup of tea. "Fine, I'll go. Thanks to your little stunt, I will be a POI." Rook when to the back door to his house. "For the record, you really owe me big for Starbolt"

"I figured you would come around sooner or later. Now where do we take Officer Snores-A-Lot so we can interrogate him when he wakes up without getting noticed? Everfree Forest everypony? Seems like a second home to me." Blaze said, trying to be funny.

''Can I use my knife now? I haven't used it all day..'' Linus said while smirking. ''Oh, Good Guy.. Sorry.'' Linus said while his face shrunk.

''You need to Start Remembering! YOUR The Good Guy for Once!'' Linus Thought.

"We may need your knife when the police realize that Carrick is missing. But lets concentrate on finding a place to rest. We should be far enough in the forest to put us a few extra hours ahead of them." Blaze said as he surveyed the surroundings.

(OOC on iPod. Can't color)

Rook looked at his surrondings. "Blaze, are you taking us to the cave we hung out in when we were little?" Rook smiled, it brought back some good memories.

Blaze chuckled, "Yeah, remember when you scared Lily with those bats?"

Lily gave Blaze a stern look "For the record, I got you guys the next year with those chickens"

Rook shivered, "I didn't eggs for a month after that"

"Years." Blaze told Linus. "Rook would always kick my flank in chess. I think he cheats a little while playing. I've known Lily since we were young."

''How long left until we arrive to the Cave?'' Linus Moaned. ''It's Felt like 20 minutes.. And that's long for Assassin's.'' Linus Complained.

''If He Doesn't.. Can I kill him?'' Linus said sarcastically. ''Because I've killed enough people to not even care anymore.'' Linus Said while shrugging.

"No you can't kill him. Remember, good guy. Good guys don't kill for no reason. Anyways we're here. Everypony can relax. Especially you Lily. You've been carrying him for awhile now." Blaze said

(edited)

Lily pushed Carrick off. Carrick gave a big groan. Where am I? Carrick eyes slowly gave to focus. He saw Blaze, Lilly, Rook, and another pony. He wasn't tied up at all. Either he isn't a good criminal or something is up. "I like to be wine and dine before I go all the way, just saying" Carrick said sarcastically.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

''Oh, He's Awake!'' Linus said. ''What are we going to do with him?'' Linus said while cocking a eyebrow. ''And is he Drunk?'' Linus asked while laughing.