private Everfree Fugitive

SongBrony

(edited)

"oh! nothing, just... Talking to myself." she shook her head and walked to the entrance of the cave. She watched the sunrise. "We have to keep moving."

Edited by lilymalady123

(edited)

(OOC CUZ I CAN!)Rook sipped his cup of tea. It was not what he normally drank, as it tasted of mint. Nonetheless, he liked it anyway."More tea, sir?" Said a polite voice. Rook looked up and saw a nicely dress waiter. It was at that time he realized he was in a very fancy restaurant."Yes, thank you" Rook said as tea was poured into his cup."SIr, your guest has arrived" Rook looked past the waiter and saw Starbolt in a very nice dress. Rook politely stood up and pull a chair out for her. When they sat down, Starbolt smiled."I'm glad that we finally are having this night out" Rook smiled too, but something didn't seem right.

"It's funny how we met, right? How strange is it how two, three, hundreds of us are connected...""What?"Starbolt looked up from her menu, "Hm? Do you think cattails would be a nice choice?""Er... yeah. What did you say?"Said? About what?""About..." Rook shook his head. His mind must have been playing tricks on him "Nothing""Aw... Don't give up so easily. How one, small act can destroy...or Create"OK, that defiantly sounds familiar.Starbolt looked up from her menu, "You do realize this is a dream, right?""I figured. I would never be this lucky to have a mare like you go out with me in real life"Starbolt giggled "There's a pony in a dark hood behind you"Suddenly, a knife was held up to Rook's neck. "How does she exist?""Who? Her? This Starbolt's not real if if that's what your asking""No... the Alicorn Soldier""The what?"The pony suddenly screeched, then there was blackness...***"Urk..." Rook slowly opened his eyes, "Ach... what the hay?'' Rook swiped his hoof over his forehead and saw the blood, "Of course." He got himself up, "Hey guys, whats going on?" Rook held his head. He had the worst headache.

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 1

Lily flicked her hoof, making her brackets jingle.

"sun and moon, water and fire.

Opposites attract the enemy's desire.

Flying high, with magic horn,

Who is she, that alicorn?

Who is she, who is she,

Who is she that alicorn?"

Lily sang softly. She wrote the song when she was little. She was getting impatient. She ripped the apple out of blaze's hooves with magic and held it infront of him. "are we goin?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't think main cities is exactly the best idea. You're the one of the most wanted right now. Going into any sort of city with any moderate size will end with prison." Carrick replied.

Lily nodded and led the way. It was about midday when she stopped the group at a stream. "we,ll take a break here, let's get a drink." lily bent down with elegance and sipped at the pure, fresh water

"Rook I still don't understand your obsession with tea." Blaze asked after taking a big drink from the stream. "But it sure is good water."