Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching First Contact: Equestria

Rainbow Sparkle

(edited)

The year is 2178 AD. For nearly one hundred and fifty years, Earth has been united in an alliance of nations devoted to expanding the human race beyond the confines of their homeworld, and their home-system. Until now, they have been limited to traveling at only the speed of light. But with the discovery of warp space, mankind now has the opportunity to truly explore the universe.

A team of four has been gathered, and placed upon Earth's first FTL starship, Intrepid. They have been given the task of exploring the region of space neighboring the Sol star-system. They have targeted a system that is only one week away from Sol by Warp Space as the starting point of the Intrepid's one year mission. With the Intrepid prepped and ready, and with a final message of "Good Luck", the crew of the Intrepid is sent out to discover the secrets of the universe.

~^~

This is a humans meet Equestria RP, where the focal point is interaction between the various characters. The game will need at least seven people, four to play the human characters, and three to at least play two of the mane six each. The max number of players I am going to allow is twelve. Players can have two characters, if they so choose.

The first person to create a human character becomes the Captain of the Intrepid, unless they don't wish to do so.

Here's the character sheet. If you wish to play as one of the mane six, you must place in your post an example of your ability to write/play as said character, and after examining it, I will decide if you can play as said character.

Princess Celestia and Luna cannot be claimed.

Name:

Race: Human, Pony, Griffon, etc

Nationality: (human characters only)

Description: What the character looks like. Cutie mark goes here if your playing a pony

Skills: What your character is good at

Bio: Brief backstory of your character

So, anyone interested?

Edited by Rainbow Sparkle

Who needs fill out form?

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/lily-r1027 le click it.

Like a baus!!!

Anywho,

Lily out!

Lily is okay, so long as she isn't powerful. Any interest in playing one of the mane six?

sounds interesting i guess i will join this one.

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/hank-r1047

You will need to edit Hank to fit into the scenario. You can post the edits here if you don't want to modify his actual character sheet. Or make a new character.

(edited)

I will play as a human and I got dibz on fluttershy (not to play as but as the pony I end up with ^__^)

Click the link for Gabe Turner (Human) in my signature below

Edited by Valiant

Well what do you need me to edit i need to know? I will edit it to fit it but to my opinion hank fits this rp really well. So what do you need to edit

Well, for a start, your character won't be wearing the robes, he'll be in a military-esque jumpsuit of some sort for a while. the Endlessly usable grapple hook also has to go, as does his ability to turn into a pony (that, without a doubt, MUST go) His back story...makes no sense actually, even outside the context of this RP. It says he's a mercenary, that someone made an AI of him, and that he can turn into a pony. Those are the only things that really stand out.

Plus, holograms that grant him special abilities? If I didn't know better, I'd say I was possibly reading a character sheet for a Marty Stu in that other section.

part of the reason I included a sheet/form thingy was because I figured some people's normal/regularly used RP characters might not fit the context/premise of the RP, so they may need to make characters for this rp only.

I will play as a human and I got dibz on fluttershy (not to play as but as the pony I end up with ^__^)

Click the link for Gabe Turner (Human) in my signature below

Change the age and elaborate a bit on some backstory (you can post said elaborations here rather than on your character sheet), possibly to fit him into the RP's premise and your good. As for that other bit...thats debatable.